Jun 25, 2013, 5:11 PM EDT
Bryce Harper has been out since May 26 and was thought to be coming back sometime this week. He’s going to be out a little longer:
Davey says unlikely Harper comes off DL this weekend. More likely he returns next week.
— Mark Zuckerman (@ZuckermanCSN) June 25, 2013
Harper is scheduled to begin a minor league rehab assignment Tuesday night with High-A Potomac.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (133)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)