Jun 25, 2013, 8:52 AM EDT
Hey Jonathan Papelbon! You just came into a 3-0 game in the ninth, blew the save and then watched as your team lost in extras. Tell us about this one:
Really, that’s what he said. It could be a team motto for this year’s Phillies, I suppose.
The Phillies, by the way, have the worst bullpen ERA in the majors.
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” 15
- Kris Medlen leaves game with right forearm strain 18
- Cardinals sign Cuban middle infielder Aledmys Diaz to a four-year major league contract 60
- Cardinals and Matt Carpenter agree to a six-year, $52 million extension 12
- Jet Blue Park is absolutely incredible 59