Jun 26, 2013, 10:15 AM EST
Maxwell, who was just activated from the disabled list last week after missing two months with a fractured hand, came down face-first into the ground and was down for more than a minute before exiting the game.
For now the Astros are calling it a “mild” concussion, but unfortunately as we’ve seen with numerous players over the past few seasons there’s really no predicting how someone will respond to a brain injury.
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 4
- Report: Talks between the Mets and Curtis Granderson have “intensified” 28
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury 154
- Marlins sign free agent catcher Jarrod Saltalamacchia to three-year, $21 million contract 42
- Carlos Beltran likely to land with the Royals? 16
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (155)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (89)
- Yankees’ Jacoby Ellsbury signing to pay big dividends… for now (78)
- Robinson Cano met with the Mariners in Seattle (76)
- Robinson Cano says he never asked for $300 million (69)