Jun 26, 2013, 8:53 AM EDT
No, it wasn’t Andre Dawson in the Ivy. From the Chicago Tribune:
Former Cubs pitcher Kerry Wood discovered a man’s body floating in the water while out in Belmont Harbor, police said. Wood was paddle boarding around 11:10 a.m. Monday when he saw the body, according to police. “Mr. Wood immediately notified 911 of this discovery,” according to a police report.
Turns out it was a patient who had been reporting missing from a nursing home.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)