Jun 27, 2013, 1:30 PM EDT
I feel like if the Pirates even went on to win the World Series at this point the next day there would be articles entitled: “The Pirates: are they for real?”
Also: that evil A-Rod strikes again! This time trying to get healthy, come back, play for the Yankees and … wait, why is he evil again?
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (104)
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (97)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (89)
- Giants players love having Barry Bonds at spring training (88)
- Ryan Braun calls himself an “artist,” doesn’t care what fans on the road will shout at him (82)