Jun 27, 2013, 10:35 AM EST
I always wonder about the logistics of a player getting called up mid-season. Where do they live? How do they get their crap delivered to them? How does all of that work.
Marc Topkin’s story about Wil Myers sheds a bit of light on it: you wait until your first off-day and then scramble. Myers is going to spend today trying to get an apartment and buy som clothes.
Now: someone tell me where the players who are perpetually on the Triple-A-Majors shuttle live and what they do for cars and stuff.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)