Jun 27, 2013, 10:35 AM EDT
I always wonder about the logistics of a player getting called up mid-season. Where do they live? How do they get their crap delivered to them? How does all of that work.
Marc Topkin’s story about Wil Myers sheds a bit of light on it: you wait until your first off-day and then scramble. Myers is going to spend today trying to get an apartment and buy som clothes.
Now: someone tell me where the players who are perpetually on the Triple-A-Majors shuttle live and what they do for cars and stuff.
- Clayton Kershaw and Mike Trout make MLB history in Saturday’s matchup 2
- Matt Williams on Bryce Harper’s ejection: “He needs to stay in the baseball game” 24
- UPDATE: C.J. Wilson needs elbow surgery and will likely miss the rest of the season 11
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 38
- The benches cleared in Friday’s Giants-Rangers game 181
- The Winners and Losers at the Trade Deadline 74
- 2015 MLB Trade Deadline Tracker 11
- Report: Yoenis Cespedes heading to the New York Mets 38
- The benches cleared in Friday’s Giants-Rangers game (181)
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers (112)
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies (106)
- Royals make another big move, get Ben Zobrist from A’s (95)
- Report: Rockies trade Troy Tulowitzki to Blue Jays for Jose Reyes and prospects (90)