Jun 27, 2013, 10:35 AM EDT
I always wonder about the logistics of a player getting called up mid-season. Where do they live? How do they get their crap delivered to them? How does all of that work.
Marc Topkin’s story about Wil Myers sheds a bit of light on it: you wait until your first off-day and then scramble. Myers is going to spend today trying to get an apartment and buy som clothes.
Now: someone tell me where the players who are perpetually on the Triple-A-Majors shuttle live and what they do for cars and stuff.
- Cliff Lee placed on DL with recurrence of flexor pronator strain 13
- Winners and losers at the trade deadline 17
- 2014 Trade Deadline Tracker 48
- ACES GALORE: The Rays trade David Price to the Tigers 134
- Red Sox trade John Lackey to Cardinals for Allen Craig and Joe Kelly 88
- The Lester trade is a win-win 112
- Jon Lester, Jonny Gomes heading to Oakland for Yoenis Cespedes 165
- The State of the Trade Deadline: Yesterday was pretty sleepy. Will general managers wake up today? 40
- “Caucasians” t-shirts are hot sellers on Canadian Indian reservations (199)
- Jon Lester, Jonny Gomes heading to Oakland for Yoenis Cespedes (165)
- ACES GALORE: The Rays trade David Price to the Tigers (135)
- Rangers’ retirement gifts for Derek Jeter: Yankees cowboy boots, signed George W. Bush photo (126)
- The Lester trade is a win-win (112)