Jun 27, 2013, 10:35 AM EDT
I always wonder about the logistics of a player getting called up mid-season. Where do they live? How do they get their crap delivered to them? How does all of that work.
Marc Topkin’s story about Wil Myers sheds a bit of light on it: you wait until your first off-day and then scramble. Myers is going to spend today trying to get an apartment and buy som clothes.
Now: someone tell me where the players who are perpetually on the Triple-A-Majors shuttle live and what they do for cars and stuff.
- The schedule: if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it 68
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 67
- Eduardo Rodriguez dazzles in major league debut 23
- Masahiro Tanaka expected to rejoin Yankees next week 4
- Alex Rodriguez is the all-time AL RBI champion. Sorta. 76
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 86
- Cardinals GM John Mozeliak: Matt Adams out 3-4 months, possibly the year, with torn quad 62
- Bryce Harper leads in the first round of National League All-Star voting 29