Jun 28, 2013, 5:10 PM EDT
Well this makes a bad season in Milwaukee even worse:
— Joe Block (@joe_block) June 28, 2013
“RR” is Brewers manager Ron Roenicke.
The right knee is what had him out until now. The left knee, it seems, was injured due to overcompensating for the right. What a diaster.
Either way, that means all of 2013 is down the drain for Hart. A guy who Milwaukee needed badly given how awful their first base production has been this year.
- Mariners fire general manager Jack Zduriencik 38
- Pedro Martinez wonders if bad chemistry is the reason the Tigers and Mariners are out of contention 42
- Vote of non-confidence: Reds owner says manager Bryan Price won’t be fired before the season is over 20
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 80
- Denard Span headed back to DL with hip inflammation, unlikely to return this season 10
- Report: Barry Bonds loses collusion case against MLB 40
- Jessica Mendoza to sit in for Curt Schilling on Sunday Night Baseball this week 80
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 78
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (226)
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (199)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (169)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (122)