Jun 28, 2013, 5:10 PM EDT
Well this makes a bad season in Milwaukee even worse:
— Joe Block (@joe_block) June 28, 2013
“RR” is Brewers manager Ron Roenicke.
The right knee is what had him out until now. The left knee, it seems, was injured due to overcompensating for the right. What a diaster.
Either way, that means all of 2013 is down the drain for Hart. A guy who Milwaukee needed badly given how awful their first base production has been this year.
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 3
- Brian Matusz was ejected for having a foreign substance on his arm 28
- Josh Hamilton will join the Rangers on Monday 5
- UPDATE: David Wright diagnosed with spinal stenosis 19
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 39
- Video: Mike Trout makes a ridiculous slide to beat the tag at third base 14
- Cuba’s best pitching prospect is on his way to America 21
- Will Smith suspended for eight games for the foreign substance on his arm 62
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (133)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (131)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- GM Dan Jennings to be named the Marlins new manager. And it’s a terrible idea. (111)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)