Jun 28, 2013, 5:10 PM EDT
Well this makes a bad season in Milwaukee even worse:
— Joe Block (@joe_block) June 28, 2013
“RR” is Brewers manager Ron Roenicke.
The right knee is what had him out until now. The left knee, it seems, was injured due to overcompensating for the right. What a diaster.
Either way, that means all of 2013 is down the drain for Hart. A guy who Milwaukee needed badly given how awful their first base production has been this year.
- Troy Tulowitzki says he’ll retire before he switches positions 11
- Mike Trout is the best MVP choice, but . . . 16
- Baseball is dying, you guys, because no one would recognize Mike Trout in a bar 51
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 73
- Alex Gordon and the M-V-P chants 42
- Could women play major league baseball? Sure. Right now, though, the deck is stacked against them. 217
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 63
- David Price surrenders nine consecutive hits to the Yankees in the worst start of his career 29
- The Cubs grounds crew was short staffed because the Cubs were trying to avoid Obamacare (247)
- Could women play major league baseball? Sure. Right now, though, the deck is stacked against them. (217)
- Forgiveness for Pete Rose? Not in this lifetime (145)
- Albert Pujols plays the “you never played the game!” card (104)
- Great Moments in Drug Testing and Punishment: The NFL Edition (101)