Jun 28, 2013, 5:10 PM EDT
Well this makes a bad season in Milwaukee even worse:
— Joe Block (@joe_block) June 28, 2013
“RR” is Brewers manager Ron Roenicke.
The right knee is what had him out until now. The left knee, it seems, was injured due to overcompensating for the right. What a diaster.
Either way, that means all of 2013 is down the drain for Hart. A guy who Milwaukee needed badly given how awful their first base production has been this year.
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned 22
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 10
- VIDEO: Derek Jeter hits first home run at Yankee Stadium this season 6
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife 93
- No, baseball does not need to “announce a domestic violence policy ASAP” 52
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 48
- Video: Rusney Castillo notches his first major league hit 7
- Michael Wacha cleared to return Saturday vs. Reds 2
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife (93)
- Chris Davis suspended 25 games for amphetamine use (92)
- Giancarlo Stanton diagnosed with multiple facial fractures and dental damage (91)
- Bud Selig can’t remember the last domestic violence incident in Major League Baseball (90)
- A couple of initial thoughts on the Chris Davis suspension (83)