Jun 28, 2013, 5:10 PM EST
Well this makes a bad season in Milwaukee even worse:
— Joe Block (@joe_block) June 28, 2013
“RR” is Brewers manager Ron Roenicke.
The right knee is what had him out until now. The left knee, it seems, was injured due to overcompensating for the right. What a diaster.
Either way, that means all of 2013 is down the drain for Hart. A guy who Milwaukee needed badly given how awful their first base production has been this year.
- Reds sign four-year contract extension with Devin Mesoraco 10
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives 61
- How Commissioner Rob Manfred Can Make Baseball More Appealing 58
- Blue Jays cut off talks for Orioles executive Dan Duquette 46
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts 118
- Yankees reject A-Rod’s apology attempt 47
- Joe Posnanski: Remembering ‘Mr. Cub,’ Ernie Banks 17
- What they’re saying about the passing of Cubs legend Ernie Banks 8
- Bud Selig: The Greatest Commissioner in the History of Baseball (144)
- Max Scherzer’s seven-year deal with Nationals worth $210 million (119)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (118)
- Comments of the Day: some of you guys aren’t big Bud Selig fans (77)