Jun 28, 2013, 9:20 PM EDT
Sad news from the Tampa Bay Times. Former Major Leaguer Justin Miller was found dead on Wednesday night. He was 35 years old and leaves behind a wife and two sons. The cause of death is not yet known, but authorities are investigating.
Miller spent parts of seven seasons between 2002-10 in the Majors, with the Blue Jays, Marlins, Giants, and Dodgers. He battled injury problems throughout his career, undergoing surgery on both his shoulder and elbow and worked his way back every time.
We send our condolences to the Miller family in this sad time.
- Mariners prospect Victor Sanchez has died 18
- 2015 Preview: Chicago White Sox 15
- Did David Ortiz admit to more than he realized with his Players’ Tribune editorial? 83
- 2015 Preview: Atlanta Braves 15
- David Ortiz: “Nobody in MLB history has been tested for PEDs more than me” 118
- 2015 Preview: Chicago Cubs 14
- Unsigned 2014 No. 1 overall pick Brady Aiken undergoes Tommy John surgery 61
- 2015 Preview: Seattle Mariners 15
- Ex-Cardinals outfielder Curt Ford was assaulted in St. Louis and told to “go back to Ferguson” (122)
- David Ortiz: “Nobody in MLB history has been tested for PEDs more than me” (118)
- College baseball player cut after making offensive tweet about Mo’ne Davis (115)
- Rob Manfred says it would be hard to reinstate Pete Rose in a limited way (89)
- Mo’ne Davis says college ballplayer who wrote an offensive tweet about her deserves a second chance (88)