Jun 28, 2013, 9:20 PM EDT
Sad news from the Tampa Bay Times. Former Major Leaguer Justin Miller was found dead on Wednesday night. He was 35 years old and leaves behind a wife and two sons. The cause of death is not yet known, but authorities are investigating.
Miller spent parts of seven seasons between 2002-10 in the Majors, with the Blue Jays, Marlins, Giants, and Dodgers. He battled injury problems throughout his career, undergoing surgery on both his shoulder and elbow and worked his way back every time.
We send our condolences to the Miller family in this sad time.
- Matt Garza ejected after hitting Andrew McCutchen a second time 2
- Tigers hang on for second straight win against Royals 2
- Phil Hughes could finish the season with the best K/BB ratio in MLB history 10
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 25
- Clayton Kershaw wins his 20th game of the season 11
- Why are so many people acting like Bryce Harper is a bum? 80
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned 100
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 72
- Geddy Lee’s baseball obsession makes it really hard for me to hate Rush (118)
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife (103)
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned (101)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (83)
- Umpire ejects jackwagon fan heckling Bryce Harper in Atlanta last night (82)