Jun 28, 2013, 9:20 PM EDT
Sad news from the Tampa Bay Times. Former Major Leaguer Justin Miller was found dead on Wednesday night. He was 35 years old and leaves behind a wife and two sons. The cause of death is not yet known, but authorities are investigating.
Miller spent parts of seven seasons between 2002-10 in the Majors, with the Blue Jays, Marlins, Giants, and Dodgers. He battled injury problems throughout his career, undergoing surgery on both his shoulder and elbow and worked his way back every time.
We send our condolences to the Miller family in this sad time.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (133)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)