Jun 28, 2013, 12:31 PM EST
One of the pitchers who could be made available at the trade deadline is the Brewers’ Yovani Gallardo. But trading he has a limited no-trade clause. Chris Cotillo has a report of which ten teams are on that list over at SBNation’s MLB Daily Dish. Go read his post for who is on the list, but here’s a look who isn’t:
Absent from the list are the Arizona Diamondbacks, who according to FOXSports.com’s Ken Rosenthal, have interest in trading for him. The Texas Rangers and Los Angeles Dodgers, who are also expected to pursue Gallardo, can also acquire him without his approval.
On the list, though, are multiple teams which are likely in the market for pitching.
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 4
- Report: Talks between the Mets and Curtis Granderson have “intensified” 28
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury 155
- Marlins sign free agent catcher Jarrod Saltalamacchia to three-year, $21 million contract 42
- Carlos Beltran likely to land with the Royals? 17
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (159)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (91)
- Yankees’ Jacoby Ellsbury signing to pay big dividends… for now (79)
- Robinson Cano met with the Mariners in Seattle (79)
- Robinson Cano says he never asked for $300 million (69)