Jun 28, 2013, 12:31 PM EDT
One of the pitchers who could be made available at the trade deadline is the Brewers’ Yovani Gallardo. But trading he has a limited no-trade clause. Chris Cotillo has a report of which ten teams are on that list over at SBNation’s MLB Daily Dish. Go read his post for who is on the list, but here’s a look who isn’t:
Absent from the list are the Arizona Diamondbacks, who according to FOXSports.com’s Ken Rosenthal, have interest in trading for him. The Texas Rangers and Los Angeles Dodgers, who are also expected to pursue Gallardo, can also acquire him without his approval.
On the list, though, are multiple teams which are likely in the market for pitching.
- 2014 Preview: Chicago Cubs 1
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” 34
- Kris Medlen leaves game with right forearm strain 18
- Cardinals sign Cuban middle infielder Aledmys Diaz to a four-year major league contract 60
- Cardinals and Matt Carpenter agree to a six-year, $52 million extension 12