Jun 30, 2013, 7:55 PM EST
Down to his last at-bat in this afternoon’s game against the Giants, Michael Cuddyer extended his club record hitting streak to 27 games and his club record on-base streak to 46 games. With his team down four runs, the Rockies outfielder singled with two outs and the bases empty against Giants reliever Sandy Rosario. He would come around to score on a double by Wilin Rosario.
Though Cuddyer has had a remarkably good month of June, it would be surprising to see him take home NL Player of the Month honors from Yasiel Puig.
- Rockies acquire Brett Anderson from A’s 9
- D’backs, Angels, White Sox agree to three-team Mark Trumbo deal 62
- Ranking MLB managers by . . . handsomeness 70
- Curtis Granderson: “A lot of people have told me real New Yorkers are Mets fans” 57
- The Phillies have told teams they’d trade Cliff Lee and Cole Hamels 53
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (112)
- Robinson Cano “didn’t want to play” for Joe Girardi (110)