Jun 30, 2013, 7:55 PM EST
Down to his last at-bat in this afternoon’s game against the Giants, Michael Cuddyer extended his club record hitting streak to 27 games and his club record on-base streak to 46 games. With his team down four runs, the Rockies outfielder singled with two outs and the bases empty against Giants reliever Sandy Rosario. He would come around to score on a double by Wilin Rosario.
Though Cuddyer has had a remarkably good month of June, it would be surprising to see him take home NL Player of the Month honors from Yasiel Puig.
- Cliff Pennington avoids arbitration, agrees to $3.275 million deal with D’Backs 0
- Dan Uggla played through undiagnosed concussion in 2014 26
- The aura of Derek Jeter was present at the Pinstripe Bowl 44
- UPDATE: Starlin Castro free after being questioned about shooting in Dominican Republic 62
- Report: Hiroki Kuroda is going back to Japan 26
- Merry Christmas from HBT! 74
- THE YEAR IN REVIEW: HBT’s most commented-upon stories of the year 86
- The Yankees are treating Alex Rodriguez differently than they treated Derek Jeter. So what? 40