Jul 1, 2013, 8:53 AM EST
No reports of physical problems, but he looked awful yesterday lasting only three innings while allowing four runs on four hits and four walks. He gave up two home runs and only 32 of his 67 pitches were strikes.
His velocity was in the low 90s which is probably OK for him at this point, but he’s definitely showing uneven progress on the road back to the bigs.
- Highlights from the Robinson Cano news conference 8
- Report: Two agents rumbled in the parking lot at the Winter Meetings 31
- Mets sign 40-year-old Bartolo Colon for two years, $20 million 40
- MLB rules committee decides to eliminate collisions at home plate 63
- Mariners sign Corey Hart to incentive-laden deal 28
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Not everyone is happy about home plate collisions being taken away (127)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)