Jul 1, 2013, 3:30 PM EST
Fans interested in claiming their residency in “Brohio” at Progressive Field now have the chance on Fridays in Section 117.
Nick Swisher and the Indians will include “Brohio” shirts with the first 100 ticket purchases in Brohio – Section 117 – at remaining Friday night home games at Progressive Field. Pricing for the tickets will vary by game and tickets are available at www.indians.com/brohio.
Brohio. I was born in Flint, Michigan and grew up in West Virginia. Now I live in Brohio. I feel like the universe has conspired to put me in pitiable and/or embarrassing places for my entire life.
- Blue Jays sign Dayan Viciedo to a minor league deal 8
- Chris Sale will be sidelined for three weeks with foot fracture 11
- Aramis Ramirez says 2015 will be his last year 32
- Francisco Rodriguez re-signs with the Brewers 9
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended 299
- Pirates open to massive extension for Andrew McCutchen 18
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” 86
- Yankees don’t plan on having to pay A-Rod’s $30 million in home run milestone bonuses 51
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (299)
- San Francisco — and all of California — will consider a smokeless tobacco ban that includes MLB parks (131)
- Report: The Yankees were “fuming” at how A-Rod handled his early arrival to spring training (114)
- Cuban prospect Yoan Moncada reportedly signs with the Red Sox for $31.5 million, plus $31.5 million in penalties (106)
- Brian Sabean says that California taxes are a hindrance to the Giants signing free agents (102)