Jul 1, 2013, 3:30 PM EDT
Fans interested in claiming their residency in “Brohio” at Progressive Field now have the chance on Fridays in Section 117.
Nick Swisher and the Indians will include “Brohio” shirts with the first 100 ticket purchases in Brohio – Section 117 – at remaining Friday night home games at Progressive Field. Pricing for the tickets will vary by game and tickets are available at www.indians.com/brohio.
Brohio. I was born in Flint, Michigan and grew up in West Virginia. Now I live in Brohio. I feel like the universe has conspired to put me in pitiable and/or embarrassing places for my entire life.
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 26
- Cliff Lee struggles in first start back from disabled list 8
- On the 10th anniversary of his MLB debut, let’s appreciate David Wright 29
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 36
- Odrisamer Despaigne loses his no-hitter with two outs in the eighth inning 8
- Brandon Belt headed to disabled list with concussion 5
- Cardinals are interested in David Price, but “would want a financial commitment” from him 47
- Blue Jays, Giants “taking their best shot” at Chase Utley 19
- Baseball is dying, you guys (148)
- Luke Scott released from Korean team after calling coach a “liar” and a “coward” (108)
- Watch Derek Jeter tell Joe Buck to get the heck out of the clubhouse (91)
- Adam Wainwright follows the rules and pays the price (90)
- The Astros did not sign number one overall pick Brady Aiken. This is a big deal. (90)