Nick Swisher would like to welcome you to “Brohio”

Jul 1, 2013, 3:30 PM EDT

swisher getty Getty Images

Nick Swisher says “bro” a lot. If you sit in section 117 at Progressive Field on Friday nights, you’re an official member of the state of … Brohio. From the Cleveland Indians:

Fans interested in claiming their residency in “Brohio” at Progressive Field now have the chance on Fridays in Section 117.

Nick Swisher and the Indians will include “Brohio” shirts with the first 100 ticket purchases in Brohio – Section 117 – at remaining Friday night home games at Progressive Field. Pricing for the tickets will vary by game and tickets are available at www.indians.com/brohio.

Brohio. I was born in Flint, Michigan and grew up in West Virginia. Now I live in Brohio. I feel like the universe has conspired to put me in pitiable and/or embarrassing places for my entire life.

1. Caught Looking - Jul 1, 2013 at 3:36 PM

That’s a clown section, bro.

2. specialkindofstupid - Jul 1, 2013 at 3:38 PM

I imagine “Brohio” to be much like this.

3. El Bravo - Jul 1, 2013 at 3:46 PM

Anyone that sits in that section with that shirt on is a certified douchenozzle. Please email me your first and last name in advance so that I can add you to the DN list.

Thanks, DN Management

• proudlyfrenchcanadian - Jul 1, 2013 at 4:31 PM

Well, congrats on being in management. Are you in upper management or just middle?

• stlouis1baseball - Jul 2, 2013 at 1:09 PM

Damn straight Bravo. Embarrassing.

4. chacochicken - Jul 1, 2013 at 3:48 PM

Is Brohio nicer than South Dudekota?

5. 2077james - Jul 1, 2013 at 4:05 PM

Or Brahgentina?

6. whitdog23 - Jul 1, 2013 at 4:21 PM

sista can’t even hit her weight. worry about that first….then sell tickets. while you’re at it…get giambi to join the sista diet club

7. 161andriver - Jul 1, 2013 at 4:28 PM

I have never once set foot in the state of Ohio…yet I want that shirt.

8. nycbaseball49 - Jul 1, 2013 at 5:20 PM

Yanks missed out on the Swish man. Indians will definitely finish 2nd in the AL Central this season.

9. dowhatifeellike - Jul 1, 2013 at 5:42 PM

DA: Detective Nick Swisher was one of the lead detectives on the case.
    Witness: Swisher?
    DA: Swisher?
    Witness: He’s a bro. It’s a bro name.
    DA: Swisher?
    Witness : What is he, a brotato? Brozilla? Sound a little familiar to you?
    Witness: I’m sorry, sir, but he probably says “bro” a lot with a name like that
    DA: I can’t comment.
    Witness: I bet you can’t. But as a person that says “bro” a lot, trust me, that bro says “bro” all the time.

(apologies to Dave Chappelle)

10. thebadguyswon - Jul 1, 2013 at 7:15 PM

Cannot wait until that douche Swisher is retired.

11. hypefree10 - Jul 2, 2013 at 7:33 AM

Nice punch at Flint. I’m proud to be from the 810. Maybe you should head back to the bricks.

12. stlouis1baseball - Jul 2, 2013 at 1:08 PM

“Brohio?” Really? How much of a dork do you have to be to wear that T-Shirt…let alone say the words “I am from Brohio?”

Bo Porter just first casualty around MLB