Jul 1, 2013, 3:30 PM EDT
Fans interested in claiming their residency in “Brohio” at Progressive Field now have the chance on Fridays in Section 117.
Nick Swisher and the Indians will include “Brohio” shirts with the first 100 ticket purchases in Brohio – Section 117 – at remaining Friday night home games at Progressive Field. Pricing for the tickets will vary by game and tickets are available at www.indians.com/brohio.
Brohio. I was born in Flint, Michigan and grew up in West Virginia. Now I live in Brohio. I feel like the universe has conspired to put me in pitiable and/or embarrassing places for my entire life.
- Video: Mike Trout makes a ridiculous slide to beat the tag at third base 0
- Cuba’s best pitching prospect is on his way to America 17
- Will Smith suspended for eight games for the foreign substance on his arm 58
- Will Smith’s ejection once again shows baseball’s silly approach to foreign substance rules 48
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 95
- Who really owns a home run ball? 65
- The story behind the Nationals squirting chocolate syrup on each other after big wins 43
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 131
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (131)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (130)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- GM Dan Jennings to be named the Marlins new manager. And it’s a terrible idea. (111)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)