Jul 4, 2013, 1:00 PM EST
Your obligatory summer holiday caps for the major leaguers on this Fourth of July:
As usual, 100% of net proceeds of sales of the special caps will go to the Welcome Back Veterans charity. Which is a worthy cause, obviously. I just wish that the worthy cause could be matched up with a worthy cap design. Whites and grays are just awful. Regular caps with an American flag on the side would be way cooler.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)