Jul 4, 2013, 3:15 PM EDT
Sure, the Atlantic League is only independent ball, but if you want to get your foot in the door working in PROFESSIONAL BASEBALL here’s an opportunity:
The Long Island Ducks, 2012 Atlantic League Champions, are looking for an outgoing person to be the main attraction in their new dunk tank. This is an hourly position that requires a unique personality and a tremendous amount of enthusiasm. “Dunk Tank Dude” will be in charge of drawing attention and generating revenue. Obviously, the ideal candidate is comfortable getting wet/dunked numerous times throughout the evening. The dunk tank is open every game.
If any of you guys need a reference, just let me know.
- Rockies place Troy Tulowitzki on the disabled list 17
- Rob Manfred “heavily favored” to be Bud Selig’s replacement 25
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres 105
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 39
- Cliff Lee struggles in first start back from disabled list 15
- On the 10th anniversary of his MLB debut, let’s appreciate David Wright 29
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 36
- Odrisamer Despaigne loses his no-hitter with two outs in the eighth inning 8