Jul 4, 2013, 3:15 PM EDT
Sure, the Atlantic League is only independent ball, but if you want to get your foot in the door working in PROFESSIONAL BASEBALL here’s an opportunity:
The Long Island Ducks, 2012 Atlantic League Champions, are looking for an outgoing person to be the main attraction in their new dunk tank. This is an hourly position that requires a unique personality and a tremendous amount of enthusiasm. “Dunk Tank Dude” will be in charge of drawing attention and generating revenue. Obviously, the ideal candidate is comfortable getting wet/dunked numerous times throughout the evening. The dunk tank is open every game.
If any of you guys need a reference, just let me know.
- Vin Scully will return in 2016 for his 67th season of broadcasting 6
- The Athletics have a travel-heavy 2016 schedule and unsuccessfully tried to have it altered 6
- Mariners fire general manager Jack Zduriencik 63
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 86
- Denard Span headed back to DL with hip inflammation, unlikely to return this season 10
- Report: Barry Bonds loses collusion case against MLB 40
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (262)
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (200)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (169)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (123)