Jul 4, 2013, 3:15 PM EDT
Sure, the Atlantic League is only independent ball, but if you want to get your foot in the door working in PROFESSIONAL BASEBALL here’s an opportunity:
The Long Island Ducks, 2012 Atlantic League Champions, are looking for an outgoing person to be the main attraction in their new dunk tank. This is an hourly position that requires a unique personality and a tremendous amount of enthusiasm. “Dunk Tank Dude” will be in charge of drawing attention and generating revenue. Obviously, the ideal candidate is comfortable getting wet/dunked numerous times throughout the evening. The dunk tank is open every game.
If any of you guys need a reference, just let me know.
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (104)
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (102)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (90)
- Giants players love having Barry Bonds at spring training (88)
- Ryan Braun calls himself an “artist,” doesn’t care what fans on the road will shout at him (84)