Jul 8, 2013, 9:43 AM EST
As we noted a week or so ago, Matt Harvey is baseball’s entrant in ESPN The Magazine’s “Body Issue.” An edition of their magazine which, unlike Sports Illustrated’s swimsuit issue, is at least honest about the fact that it’s offering up cheesecake for the general prurient interest.
We here at HBT are not above pandering to those same interests so, by all means, check out Matt Harvey’s bod, protected only by a room service tray:
Dude, you’re a professional athlete. You should not be getting beer and fries from room service. I’m sure they’ll make you a salad or send up a nice grilled chicken breast if you ask them.
The ESPN Body Issue goes on sale this Friday. You can say you’re just buying it for the articles — or for the nutritional information — if it makes you feel better.
- Francisco Rodriguez re-signs with the Brewers 8
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended 255
- Pirates open to massive extension for Andrew McCutchen 16
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” 85
- Yankees don’t plan on having to pay A-Rod’s $30 million in home run milestone bonuses 49
- San Francisco — and all of California — will consider a smokeless tobacco ban that includes MLB parks 130
- Rob Manfred says a return to a 154-game season could happen one day 66
- Report: The Yankees were “fuming” at how A-Rod handled his early arrival to spring training 113
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (255)
- San Francisco — and all of California — will consider a smokeless tobacco ban that includes MLB parks (130)
- Report: The Yankees were “fuming” at how A-Rod handled his early arrival to spring training (113)
- Cuban prospect Yoan Moncada reportedly signs with the Red Sox for $31.5 million, plus $31.5 million in penalties (106)
- Gregg Zaun says young players should be physically abused and hazed by veterans. So they can learn respect. (105)