Jul 8, 2013, 9:43 AM EST
As we noted a week or so ago, Matt Harvey is baseball’s entrant in ESPN The Magazine’s “Body Issue.” An edition of their magazine which, unlike Sports Illustrated’s swimsuit issue, is at least honest about the fact that it’s offering up cheesecake for the general prurient interest.
We here at HBT are not above pandering to those same interests so, by all means, check out Matt Harvey’s bod, protected only by a room service tray:
Dude, you’re a professional athlete. You should not be getting beer and fries from room service. I’m sure they’ll make you a salad or send up a nice grilled chicken breast if you ask them.
The ESPN Body Issue goes on sale this Friday. You can say you’re just buying it for the articles — or for the nutritional information — if it makes you feel better.
- Tony Blengino says recent report on Seattle front office is “just the tip of the iceberg” 42
- Rakuten Golden Eagles appear likely to allow Masahiro Tanaka’s departure to MLB 46
- 2013 Winter Meetings Preview 23
- Matt Kemp remains “in play” for the Red Sox 56
- Robinson Cano “didn’t want to play” for Joe Girardi 106
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (111)