Jul 8, 2013, 9:43 AM EDT
As we noted a week or so ago, Matt Harvey is baseball’s entrant in ESPN The Magazine’s “Body Issue.” An edition of their magazine which, unlike Sports Illustrated’s swimsuit issue, is at least honest about the fact that it’s offering up cheesecake for the general prurient interest.
We here at HBT are not above pandering to those same interests so, by all means, check out Matt Harvey’s bod, protected only by a room service tray:
Dude, you’re a professional athlete. You should not be getting beer and fries from room service. I’m sure they’ll make you a salad or send up a nice grilled chicken breast if you ask them.
The ESPN Body Issue goes on sale this Friday. You can say you’re just buying it for the articles — or for the nutritional information — if it makes you feel better.
- Video: Jake Arrieta strikes out Chase Utley to complete his no-hitter 3
- Jake Arrieta no-hits the Dodgers with 12 strikeouts 19
- Blue Jays will name Mark Shapiro as the new team president 9
- Lance Lynn expects to make next scheduled start despite suffering ankle injury Saturday 2
- Cubs expected to call up Javier Baez on September 1 6
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 13
- A fan died at Turner Field after falling from the upper deck 55
- Mets acquire Addison Reed from the Diamondbacks 10
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (200)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (170)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (123)