Jul 8, 2013, 9:43 AM EDT
As we noted a week or so ago, Matt Harvey is baseball’s entrant in ESPN The Magazine’s “Body Issue.” An edition of their magazine which, unlike Sports Illustrated’s swimsuit issue, is at least honest about the fact that it’s offering up cheesecake for the general prurient interest.
We here at HBT are not above pandering to those same interests so, by all means, check out Matt Harvey’s bod, protected only by a room service tray:
Dude, you’re a professional athlete. You should not be getting beer and fries from room service. I’m sure they’ll make you a salad or send up a nice grilled chicken breast if you ask them.
The ESPN Body Issue goes on sale this Friday. You can say you’re just buying it for the articles — or for the nutritional information — if it makes you feel better.
- Jonathan Papelbon makes it clear, again: He wants out of Philadelphia 49
- Looking at the All-Star team snubs and surprises 66
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 51
- “Final Vote” balloting opens for 2015 MLB All-Star Game 51
- Pitchers and reserves for 2015 MLB All-Star Game announced 65
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 51
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced 106
- That time Manny Ramirez nearly became a Met 10
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced (106)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (90)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Looking at the All-Star team snubs and surprises (67)