Jul 8, 2013, 9:43 AM EDT
As we noted a week or so ago, Matt Harvey is baseball’s entrant in ESPN The Magazine’s “Body Issue.” An edition of their magazine which, unlike Sports Illustrated’s swimsuit issue, is at least honest about the fact that it’s offering up cheesecake for the general prurient interest.
We here at HBT are not above pandering to those same interests so, by all means, check out Matt Harvey’s bod, protected only by a room service tray:
Dude, you’re a professional athlete. You should not be getting beer and fries from room service. I’m sure they’ll make you a salad or send up a nice grilled chicken breast if you ask them.
The ESPN Body Issue goes on sale this Friday. You can say you’re just buying it for the articles — or for the nutritional information — if it makes you feel better.
- Christian Vazquez to undergo Tommy John surgery 9
- 2015 Preview: Colorado Rockies 4
- 2015 Preview: Minnesota Twins 18
- 2015 Preview: Philadelphia Phillies 30
- 2015 Preview: Cincinnati Reds 47
- The average Major League Baseball salary this year will be more than $4 million — a record 22
- 2015 Preview: Tampa Bay Rays 21
- The Cubs assign Kris Bryant and Addison Russell to the minors, option Javier Baez as well 70
- Ex-Cardinals outfielder Curt Ford was assaulted in St. Louis and told to “go back to Ferguson” (122)
- David Ortiz: “Nobody in MLB history has been tested for PEDs more than me” (118)
- Rob Manfred says it would be hard to reinstate Pete Rose in a limited way (91)
- The MLBPA releases a statement on Kris Bryant, mentions possible litigation (90)
- Did David Ortiz admit to more than he realized with his Players’ Tribune editorial? (88)