Jul 10, 2013, 11:32 AM EDT
MannyWatch: MbM went 2 for 4 with a home run, two runs, a walk and three RBI in last night’s Round Rock win. That, combined with Lance Berkman being all gimpy could mean that Manny’s return is closer than we imagined.
And thank God for that. Baseball is gonna need a big marketable star on the scene to distract the public from all of the drug suspensions that are gonna happen.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)