Jul 10, 2013, 11:32 AM EDT
MannyWatch: MbM went 2 for 4 with a home run, two runs, a walk and three RBI in last night’s Round Rock win. That, combined with Lance Berkman being all gimpy could mean that Manny’s return is closer than we imagined.
And thank God for that. Baseball is gonna need a big marketable star on the scene to distract the public from all of the drug suspensions that are gonna happen.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (133)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)