Jul 10, 2013, 11:32 AM EDT
MannyWatch: MbM went 2 for 4 with a home run, two runs, a walk and three RBI in last night’s Round Rock win. That, combined with Lance Berkman being all gimpy could mean that Manny’s return is closer than we imagined.
And thank God for that. Baseball is gonna need a big marketable star on the scene to distract the public from all of the drug suspensions that are gonna happen.
- Pitchers batting is dumb and the DH should be universal 298
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 39
- Alex Rodriguez hits 659th career home run, now one shy of tying Willie Mays 39
- Max Scherzer doubtful for next start due to thumb injury 4
- Protesters converge on Oriole Park at Camden Yards 149
- It sure sounds like Adam Wainwright suffered a torn Achilles tendon on Saturday night 44
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 33
- Pitchers batting is dumb and the DH should be universal (299)
- The early leaders in MLB’s “Franchise Four” thing have been announced (166)
- The Royals and White Sox had a benches-clearing fracas, five players ejected (158)
- Protesters converge on Oriole Park at Camden Yards (149)
- Kelvin Herrera gets a five-game suspension; Yordano Ventura fined (133)