Jul 11, 2013, 1:50 PM EDT
According to Wilson all players on the Triple-A team who weren’t on the 40-man roster underwent testing, including Ramirez. Wilson hints that the timing of the “random” test seems curious, but Rangers general manager Jon Daniels declined to comment about that.
Through four games Ramirez has gone 3-for-12 with a homer and three walks, posting a .900 OPS.
- Nelson Cruz, Adrian Gonzalez named Players of the Month 11
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 94
- Report: Brewers hire Craig Counsell to replace Ron Roenicke 26
- Brewers fire manager Ron Roenicke 54
- Jordan Walden lands on disabled list with biceps injury 11
- Rays place outfielder Desmond Jennings on 15-day disabled list with bursitis in his left knee 1
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 34
- Torii Hunter doesn’t care what Floyd Mayweather has done outside of the boxing ring 139
- Pitchers batting is dumb and the DH should be universal (363)
- Comment of the Day: do not underestimate the seriousness of the anti-DH crowd (201)
- Monday’s White Sox/Orioles game postponed due to ongoing protests and violence in Baltimore (162)
- Torii Hunter doesn’t care what Floyd Mayweather has done outside of the boxing ring (139)
- The Orioles will play to no fans tomorrow; this weekend’s series will move to Tropicana Field (125)