Jul 11, 2013, 3:30 PM EDT
As I sit here watching guys throwing at each other in today’s Tigers game, I see news of the last Tiger who threw at a dude:
Which basically means nothing for the Tigers, competitively speaking. Porcello pitched yesterday. He would not have pitched in the four games before the All-Star break. In the one game back after the break the Tigers were likely to reset their rotation anyway. So it’s essentially a no-game suspension plus Porcello being docked five days pay.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (133)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)