Jul 12, 2013, 9:43 AM EDT
Yasiel Puig left tonight’s game with an aggravated left hip.
— Los Angeles Dodgers (@Dodgers) July 12, 2013
Don Mattingly said after the game that he’s not too concerned about Puig and thinks he could be back in the lineup today. But if he isn’t, let’s look at the bright side: if he doesn’t have to play he’ll have more time to pick up girls sitting in the stands.
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 78
- Jose Reyes is on track to be activated Friday 10
- Dustin Pedroia given cortisone injection for sore left wrist, aiming to return Wednesday 1
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists 219
- John Farrell to get fined for being critical of instant replay 53
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (219)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (129)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- We don’t need to celebrate Barry Bonds, but we should avoid whitewashing baseball history (122)
- Must-Click Link: Yasiel Puig’s harrowing journey to the United States (95)