Jul 15, 2013, 11:51 AM EST
“I’m excited to share that moment with him,” Bryce Harper told James Wagner of the Washington Post, noting that his dad threw “millions” of pitches to him and his brother Bryan Harper growing up.
Bryan Harper is a reliever in the Nationals’ farm system and Wagner reports that to prepare for pitching in the Home Run Derby Ron Harper threw batting practice with his son’s Single-A team.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)