Jul 15, 2013, 11:19 AM EDT
“Call Me Maybe” singer Carly Rae Jepsen threw out the ceremonial first pitch at yesterday’s Astros-Rays game and it was really, really bad:
The weird thing is that Jepsen previously threw out the first pitch at an Orioles game two months ago and was actually pretty impressive. Maybe, like Alfredo Aceves, she’s pitching hurt.
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (88)
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (88)
- Ryan Braun calls himself an “artist,” doesn’t care what fans on the road will shout at him (81)
- Giants players love having Barry Bonds at spring training (77)