Jul 15, 2013, 11:19 AM EST
“Call Me Maybe” singer Carly Rae Jepsen threw out the ceremonial first pitch at yesterday’s Astros-Rays game and it was really, really bad:
The weird thing is that Jepsen previously threw out the first pitch at an Orioles game two months ago and was actually pretty impressive. Maybe, like Alfredo Aceves, she’s pitching hurt.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- The Cleveland Plain Dealer comes out strongly against Chief Wahoo (116)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (93)
- Report: Harold Reynolds, Tom Verducci to join Joe Buck for World Series booth at Fox (73)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)