Jul 15, 2013, 11:19 AM EDT
“Call Me Maybe” singer Carly Rae Jepsen threw out the ceremonial first pitch at yesterday’s Astros-Rays game and it was really, really bad:
The weird thing is that Jepsen previously threw out the first pitch at an Orioles game two months ago and was actually pretty impressive. Maybe, like Alfredo Aceves, she’s pitching hurt.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (141)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (130)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)