Jul 15, 2013, 7:38 PM EDT
Kay Adams and I are hanging out at Citi Field and will bring you three installments of HBT Daily from here this week. First up: some first half highs and lows. Fact: we had to tape this one a couple of times because the sun was trying to kill us. The horrible, awful hot sun.
Which would have been fine for Kay. But look at my complexion in the open air. Sun would probably kill me.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- The Nationals extend their winning streak to 10 games with another walk-off victory 7
- Garrett Richards out 6-9 months with torn patellar tendon 11
- A pitch clock in Major League Baseball? No thanks. 88
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 81
- Garrett Richards suffers ugly left knee injury 28
- Giants win protest, will complete rain-halted game at Wrigley Field on Thursday afternoon 46
- Royals might actually know what they are doing 33
- Curt Schilling reveals that he was diagnosed with mouth cancer, blames smokeless tobacco 72
- Mike Matheny addresses turmoil in Ferguson: “It’s a sad situation. It’s a tough situation for our city” (127)
- A pitch clock in Major League Baseball? No thanks. (88)
- Here’s today’s dose of barfy Derek Jeter sentiment (82)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (81)
- Let’s speed up the pace of play. But let’s not be gimmicky about it. Let’s just enforce the rules. (74)