Jul 15, 2013, 9:11 PM EDT
Mets right-hander Matt Harvey will start the All-Star Game tomorrow for the National League, but he may have a future in comedy.
In a skit for NBC’s “Late Night With Jimmy Fallon,” Harvey took to the streets in New York to ask people what they thought about this Matt Harvey character. It was pretty brilliant.
I don’t want to spoil anything before you watch it, but let’s just say that Lucas Duda has a big fan out there.
- Pitchers batting is dumb and the DH should be universal 127
- Max Scherzer doubtful for next start due to thumb injury 3
- Protesters converge on Oriole Park at Camden Yards 132
- It sure sounds like Adam Wainwright suffered a torn Achilles tendon on Saturday night 37
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 32
- Report: Rangers will pay Josh Hamilton less than $7 million; deal includes opt-out after two years 98
- Suspensions announced for Thursday’s brawl between the White Sox and Royals 78
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 81
- The early leaders in MLB’s “Franchise Four” thing have been announced (166)
- The Royals and White Sox had a benches-clearing fracas, five players ejected (155)
- Pitchers batting is dumb and the DH should be universal (150)
- Kelvin Herrera gets a five-game suspension; Yordano Ventura fined (133)
- Protesters converge on Oriole Park at Camden Yards (132)