Jul 15, 2013, 9:11 PM EDT
Mets right-hander Matt Harvey will start the All-Star Game tomorrow for the National League, but he may have a future in comedy.
In a skit for NBC’s “Late Night With Jimmy Fallon,” Harvey took to the streets in New York to ask people what they thought about this Matt Harvey character. It was pretty brilliant.
I don’t want to spoil anything before you watch it, but let’s just say that Lucas Duda has a big fan out there.
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 64
- Jose Altuve breaks Craig Biggio’s franchise record, tallying his 211th hit of the season 10
- Orioles beat Blue Jays to clinch AL East title 37
- Tanner Roark dominates as Nationals clinch NL East 22
- Masahiro Tanaka to pitch on Sunday 11
- Astros shut down George Springer for the season 0
- The Blue Jays will make a qualifying offer to Melky Cabrera 26
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 34
- Chris Davis suspended 25 games for amphetamine use (92)
- A few thoughts about the discrimination lawsuit against the Mets (91)
- Giancarlo Stanton diagnosed with multiple facial fractures and dental damage (91)
- Bud Selig can’t remember the last domestic violence incident in Major League Baseball (88)
- A couple of initial thoughts on the Chris Davis suspension (83)