Jul 15, 2013, 9:11 PM EDT
Mets right-hander Matt Harvey will start the All-Star Game tomorrow for the National League, but he may have a future in comedy.
In a skit for NBC’s “Late Night With Jimmy Fallon,” Harvey took to the streets in New York to ask people what they thought about this Matt Harvey character. It was pretty brilliant.
I don’t want to spoil anything before you watch it, but let’s just say that Lucas Duda has a big fan out there.
- Mark Teixeira says he’s having “serious pain” when he tries to run 10
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 22
- Vin Scully will return in 2016 for his 67th season of broadcasting 43
- The Athletics have a travel-heavy 2016 schedule and unsuccessfully tried to have it altered 10
- Mariners fire general manager Jack Zduriencik 72
- Pedro Martinez wonders if bad chemistry is the reason the Tigers and Mariners are out of contention 53
- Vote of non-confidence: Reds owner says manager Bryan Price won’t be fired before the season is over 23
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 87
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (263)
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (200)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (169)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (123)