Jul 16, 2013, 8:50 AM EST
Chris Davis has hit the most homers in the first half, but he didn’t have a great Home Run Debry. Why? A blister. A bloody one at that:
Davis said a blister in his right palm burst. He has it every year. No concern. He usually uses passes batting gloves. Switched to those.
— Dan Connolly (@danconnollysun) July 16, 2013
Of course if he doesn’t hit 60 homers or something this year we’ll hear people say he knocked off the PEDs in mid-July, because that’s how folks roll these days, it seems.
- UPDATE: Mariners planning to offer nine years, $225 million to Robinson Cano 76
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 9
- Report: Talks between the Mets and Curtis Granderson have “intensified” 31
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury 159
- Marlins sign free agent catcher Jarrod Saltalamacchia to three-year, $21 million contract 44
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (159)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (98)
- Robinson Cano met with the Mariners in Seattle (87)
- Yankees’ Jacoby Ellsbury signing to pay big dividends… for now (80)