Jul 16, 2013, 3:15 PM EDT
Kay and I come at you from Citi Field in the runup to the All-Star Game. Hear from some of the All-Stars themselves, watch me dance to music which — I swear — was really loud where we were but which you can’t really hear on the video. So I look like a yutz. Again.
On my way to the ballpark. Be sure to keep it locked in to HBT tonight for updates from the Midsummer Classic.
- The dizzying intellect of Tom Glavine 7
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts 133
- Chase Headley plays the hero in his first game in pinstripes 29
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 29
- Rockies place Troy Tulowitzki on the disabled list 18
- Rob Manfred “heavily favored” to be Bud Selig’s replacement 29
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres 108
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 39