Jul 16, 2013, 3:15 PM EDT
Kay and I come at you from Citi Field in the runup to the All-Star Game. Hear from some of the All-Stars themselves, watch me dance to music which — I swear — was really loud where we were but which you can’t really hear on the video. So I look like a yutz. Again.
On my way to the ballpark. Be sure to keep it locked in to HBT tonight for updates from the Midsummer Classic.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (133)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)