Jul 16, 2013, 7:58 PM EDT
We’re soon to be underway here at Citi Field. For those of you who missed it yesterday, here are your starting lineups for tonight’s Midsummer Classic.
AMERICAN LEAGUE NATIONAL LEAGUE 1. Mike Trout, LF 1. Brandon Phillips, 2B 2. Robinson Cano, 2B 2. Carlos Beltran, RF 3. Miguel Cabrera, 3B 3. Joey Votto, 1B 4. Chris Davis, 1B 4. David Wright, 3B 5. Jose Bautista, RF 5. Carlos Gonzalez, LF 6. David Ortiz, DH 6. Yadier Molina, C 7. Adam Jones, CF 7. Troy Tulowitzki, SS 8. Joe Mauer, C 8. Michael Cuddyer, DH 9. J.J. Hardy, SS 9. Bryce Harper, CF
Of course there will be substitutions like crazy and as such, for those of you scoring at home, don’t. You’ll go mad with confusion.
But do plan on using this post as a catch-all comments thread for the game. And of course we will be updating throughout the night as the game goes on.
- Wrigley Field — the most human park in baseball — turns 100-years-old 3
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 47
- Albert Pujols becomes 26th member of 500 home run club 39
- MLB suspends Martin Maldonado, Carlos Gomez, Travis Snider, and Russell Martin for Easter brawl 48
- “Respect the Game?” Phooey. 105