Jul 16, 2013, 7:58 PM EDT
We’re soon to be underway here at Citi Field. For those of you who missed it yesterday, here are your starting lineups for tonight’s Midsummer Classic.
AMERICAN LEAGUE NATIONAL LEAGUE 1. Mike Trout, LF 1. Brandon Phillips, 2B 2. Robinson Cano, 2B 2. Carlos Beltran, RF 3. Miguel Cabrera, 3B 3. Joey Votto, 1B 4. Chris Davis, 1B 4. David Wright, 3B 5. Jose Bautista, RF 5. Carlos Gonzalez, LF 6. David Ortiz, DH 6. Yadier Molina, C 7. Adam Jones, CF 7. Troy Tulowitzki, SS 8. Joe Mauer, C 8. Michael Cuddyer, DH 9. J.J. Hardy, SS 9. Bryce Harper, CF
Of course there will be substitutions like crazy and as such, for those of you scoring at home, don’t. You’ll go mad with confusion.
But do plan on using this post as a catch-all comments thread for the game. And of course we will be updating throughout the night as the game goes on.
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 34
- MLB suspends Jonathan Papelbon seven games for incident during Sunday’s game 42
- VIDEO: Jacob deGrom begins game with eight straight strikeouts to tie MLB record 11
- Bud Selig says MLB and players union will meet this week about domestic abuse policy 8
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 67
- Cuban slugger Yasmani Tomas to command $100 million? 30
- Bruce and Brett Bochy make MLB history 33
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 17
- Chris Davis suspended 25 games for amphetamine use (92)
- A few thoughts about the discrimination lawsuit against the Mets (91)
- Giancarlo Stanton diagnosed with multiple facial fractures and dental damage (91)
- Bud Selig can’t remember the last domestic violence incident in Major League Baseball (88)
- A couple of initial thoughts on the Chris Davis suspension (83)