Jul 16, 2013, 7:58 PM EDT
We’re soon to be underway here at Citi Field. For those of you who missed it yesterday, here are your starting lineups for tonight’s Midsummer Classic.
AMERICAN LEAGUE NATIONAL LEAGUE 1. Mike Trout, LF 1. Brandon Phillips, 2B 2. Robinson Cano, 2B 2. Carlos Beltran, RF 3. Miguel Cabrera, 3B 3. Joey Votto, 1B 4. Chris Davis, 1B 4. David Wright, 3B 5. Jose Bautista, RF 5. Carlos Gonzalez, LF 6. David Ortiz, DH 6. Yadier Molina, C 7. Adam Jones, CF 7. Troy Tulowitzki, SS 8. Joe Mauer, C 8. Michael Cuddyer, DH 9. J.J. Hardy, SS 9. Bryce Harper, CF
Of course there will be substitutions like crazy and as such, for those of you scoring at home, don’t. You’ll go mad with confusion.
But do plan on using this post as a catch-all comments thread for the game. And of course we will be updating throughout the night as the game goes on.
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 29
- Adrian Beltre needs just five innings for the third cycle of his career 14
- Mets blow out Marlins, move past Nationals for first place in NL East 24
- Yordano Ventura calls Jose Bautista a “nobody” and accuses him of stealing signs 73
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 88
- The benches cleared in Toronto, too 79
- The Reds’ and Pirates’ benches cleared after Brandon Phillips was hit with a pitch 65
- Reminder: even though the trade deadline has passed, trades can still happen 13
- The benches cleared in Friday’s Giants-Rangers game (206)
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers (113)
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies (106)
- Royals make another big move, get Ben Zobrist from A’s (95)
- Report: Rockies trade Troy Tulowitzki to Blue Jays for Jose Reyes and prospects (92)