Jul 16, 2013, 7:58 PM EDT
We’re soon to be underway here at Citi Field. For those of you who missed it yesterday, here are your starting lineups for tonight’s Midsummer Classic.
AMERICAN LEAGUE NATIONAL LEAGUE 1. Mike Trout, LF 1. Brandon Phillips, 2B 2. Robinson Cano, 2B 2. Carlos Beltran, RF 3. Miguel Cabrera, 3B 3. Joey Votto, 1B 4. Chris Davis, 1B 4. David Wright, 3B 5. Jose Bautista, RF 5. Carlos Gonzalez, LF 6. David Ortiz, DH 6. Yadier Molina, C 7. Adam Jones, CF 7. Troy Tulowitzki, SS 8. Joe Mauer, C 8. Michael Cuddyer, DH 9. J.J. Hardy, SS 9. Bryce Harper, CF
Of course there will be substitutions like crazy and as such, for those of you scoring at home, don’t. You’ll go mad with confusion.
But do plan on using this post as a catch-all comments thread for the game. And of course we will be updating throughout the night as the game goes on.
- Jon Niese bristles at the media reporting Dan Warthen’s racial slur — and I sorta understand why 39
- Jimmy Rollins on Ryne Sandberg: “Everyone is allowed to have their opinion. That doesn’t make it right.” 72
- Smart money on Hanley Ramirez, Jay Bruce in prop bets 24
- 2014 Preview: Kansas City Royals 17
- Kris Medlen expects to have another Tommy John surgery 13
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (102)
- Keith Olbermann REALLY hates that Barry Bonds is coaching the Giants for a week (95)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (90)
- Giants players love having Barry Bonds at spring training (89)
- Ryan Braun calls himself an “artist,” doesn’t care what fans on the road will shout at him (84)