Jul 16, 2013, 7:58 PM EST
We’re soon to be underway here at Citi Field. For those of you who missed it yesterday, here are your starting lineups for tonight’s Midsummer Classic.
AMERICAN LEAGUE NATIONAL LEAGUE 1. Mike Trout, LF 1. Brandon Phillips, 2B 2. Robinson Cano, 2B 2. Carlos Beltran, RF 3. Miguel Cabrera, 3B 3. Joey Votto, 1B 4. Chris Davis, 1B 4. David Wright, 3B 5. Jose Bautista, RF 5. Carlos Gonzalez, LF 6. David Ortiz, DH 6. Yadier Molina, C 7. Adam Jones, CF 7. Troy Tulowitzki, SS 8. Joe Mauer, C 8. Michael Cuddyer, DH 9. J.J. Hardy, SS 9. Bryce Harper, CF
Of course there will be substitutions like crazy and as such, for those of you scoring at home, don’t. You’ll go mad with confusion.
But do plan on using this post as a catch-all comments thread for the game. And of course we will be updating throughout the night as the game goes on.
- My Imaginary Hall of Fame Ballot 1
- Phil Hughes signs a three-year extension with the Twins 20
- The Padres have talked to the Phillies about Cole Hamels 23
- Why is John Smoltz a shoo-in for the Hall of Fame? 62
- Phillies GM told Ryan Howard they’d be better off “not with him but without him” 85
- Trea Turner’s agent is unhappy his client is in limbo after trade to Nationals 48
- Nexen Heroes accept Jung-Ho Kang posting fee from unidentified MLB team 37
- Giants acquire Casey McGehee from the Marlins 16
- Bud Selig will get a $6 million a year pension. Which is obscene. (145)
- The United States will seek to normalize relations with Cuba (144)
- Rays, Padres, Nationals agree to 11-player trade (97)
- Chase Headley signs a four-year deal with the Yankees worth at least $52 million. (95)
- St. Petersburg City Council votes down deal to allow Rays to look for new stadium site (90)