Jul 17, 2013, 11:01 AM EDT
Kay Adams and I were on the field after the All-Star Game ended last night, recapping the action. Pitching. Defense. Harvey plunking Cano and, of course, the wonder and glory that is Mariano Rivera.
Not seen: just to our right was Ken Rosenthal and Jon Paul Morosi doing their own video standup. I believe that our production was prettier and smarter than theirs was. And Kay added some good stuff to it herself.
Note: fancy photograph taken by HBT Daily’s crackerjack co-producer, Mary-Margaret. The fancy effects were added by Kay as she rode home on the 7 train last night. Anyone think we should do the next video art house-style?
- The Cubs assign Kris Bryant and Addison Russell to the minors, option Javier Baez as well 54
- 2015 Preview: Arizona Diamondbacks 5
- 2015 Preview: Toronto Blue Jays 65
- Mariners prospect Victor Sanchez has died 24
- 2015 Preview: Chicago White Sox 15
- Did David Ortiz admit to more than he realized with his Players’ Tribune editorial? 88
- 2015 Preview: Atlanta Braves 15
- David Ortiz: “Nobody in MLB history has been tested for PEDs more than me” 118
- Ex-Cardinals outfielder Curt Ford was assaulted in St. Louis and told to “go back to Ferguson” (122)
- David Ortiz: “Nobody in MLB history has been tested for PEDs more than me” (118)
- Mo’ne Davis says college ballplayer who wrote an offensive tweet about her deserves a second chance (89)
- Rob Manfred says it would be hard to reinstate Pete Rose in a limited way (89)
- Did David Ortiz admit to more than he realized with his Players’ Tribune editorial? (88)