Jul 17, 2013, 11:01 AM EST
Kay Adams and I were on the field after the All-Star Game ended last night, recapping the action. Pitching. Defense. Harvey plunking Cano and, of course, the wonder and glory that is Mariano Rivera.
Not seen: just to our right was Ken Rosenthal and Jon Paul Morosi doing their own video standup. I believe that our production was prettier and smarter than theirs was. And Kay added some good stuff to it herself.
Note: fancy photograph taken by HBT Daily’s crackerjack co-producer, Mary-Margaret. The fancy effects were added by Kay as she rode home on the 7 train last night. Anyone think we should do the next video art house-style?
- Report: Two agents rumbled in the parking lot at the Winter Meetings 30
- Mets sign 40-year-old Bartolo Colon for two years, $20 million 38
- MLB rules committee decides to eliminate collisions at home plate 63
- Mariners sign Corey Hart to incentive-laden deal 28
- David Price would not consider an extension with the Mariners if he’s traded there 35
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)