Jul 17, 2013, 11:01 AM EDT
Kay Adams and I were on the field after the All-Star Game ended last night, recapping the action. Pitching. Defense. Harvey plunking Cano and, of course, the wonder and glory that is Mariano Rivera.
Not seen: just to our right was Ken Rosenthal and Jon Paul Morosi doing their own video standup. I believe that our production was prettier and smarter than theirs was. And Kay added some good stuff to it herself.
Note: fancy photograph taken by HBT Daily’s crackerjack co-producer, Mary-Margaret. The fancy effects were added by Kay as she rode home on the 7 train last night. Anyone think we should do the next video art house-style?
- Bill Stoneman taking over as Angels’ interim GM 5
- Jerry Dipoto loses power struggle with Mike Scioscia, steps down as Angels general manager 29
- Bobby Bonilla’s isn’t the only deferred money deal in the game. And isn’t even the worst. 47
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. 68
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM 75
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 46
- Rangers activate Josh Hamilton from disabled list, send prospect Joey Gallo to Triple-A 12
- Huston Street says he’d retire if he was used like a 1970s-style fireman 51
- With the same-sex marriage decision, the San Francisco Giants get another big win (276)
- Joe Maddon is the latest manager to rip instant replay. He’s got a point. (110)
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (75)
- There was a super ump show in Chicago yesterday (75)