Jul 17, 2013, 12:50 PM EDT
Dee left the Padres to take a front office job with the Red Sox, where he worked with current Padres general manager Josh Byrnes, and most recently he was the CEO of the Miami Dolphins and San Life Stadium (that’s him pictured next to NFL commissioner Roger Goodell).
Garfinkel served as Padres president and CEO since 2009.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (241)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (130)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (111)
- Must-Click Link: Yasiel Puig’s harrowing journey to the United States (95)