Jul 17, 2013, 12:50 PM EST
Dee left the Padres to take a front office job with the Red Sox, where he worked with current Padres general manager Josh Byrnes, and most recently he was the CEO of the Miami Dolphins and San Life Stadium (that’s him pictured next to NFL commissioner Roger Goodell).
Garfinkel served as Padres president and CEO since 2009.
- Tony La Russa Bobby Cox, Joe Torre all unanimously elected to the Hall of Fame 3
- Tony Blengino says recent report on Seattle front office is “just the tip of the iceberg” 44
- Rakuten Golden Eagles appear likely to allow Masahiro Tanaka’s departure to MLB 46
- 2013 Winter Meetings Preview 23
- Matt Kemp remains “in play” for the Red Sox 56
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (111)