Jul 19, 2013, 8:30 AM EST
Prosecutors say a suburban New York man who ran onto the field during the All-Star game at Citi Field faces up to a year in jail and a $1,000 fine. The suspect allegedly did it on a Twitter dare.
Queens district attorney Richard Brown says 18-year-old Dylan McCue-Masone of Shirley, on Long Island, pleaded not guilty at his arraignment Wednesday. He’s charged with interfering with a professional sporting event.
Hope it was worth it, dude.
While we’re on this, is it rude of me to ask why the security guard felt the need to body slam the clearly not fleeing, clearly not resisting idiot? I know there is a zero per cent chance that the guard will get in trouble for it, but there used to be a time when guards would simply escort guys like this off the field. Now everyone gets a free shot?
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)