Jul 20, 2013, 11:00 AM EST
The Daily News has spent the past decade dumping crap on Alex-Rodriguez. A lot of it well-deserved crap — A-Rod has always been a seemingly willing accomplice in making himself look bad — but it’s undeniable that the Daily News has leapt at every possible chance to cast Rodriguez as a villain.
So I chuckled when I saw this headline this morning:
“Could?” You write hundreds of stories about A-Rod being some mix between Satan, Genghis Khan and that guy who knocked up your teenage daughter and you say he “could” become a pariah? Where does the uncertainty come from, Daily News? What exactly is going to prevent that now, at least in the pages of your newspaper?
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Not everyone is happy about home plate collisions being taken away (131)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)