Jul 20, 2013, 7:55 PM EDT
Unbeknownst to Brewers manager Ron Roenicke, the name of his city was misspelled on his jersey as he stood in the dugout observing his team as they battled the Marlins.
Via ESPN’s Darren Rovell on Twitter:
— darren rovell (@darrenrovell) July 20, 2013
It’s M-I-L-W-A-U-K-E-E, Ron, come on!
- Alex Rodriguez is the all-time AL RBI champion. Sorta. 68
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 81
- Cardinals GM John Mozeliak: Matt Adams out 3-4 months, possibly the year, with torn quad 58
- Bryce Harper leads in the first round of National League All-Star voting 29
- Buster Olney: The Marlins should hire A-Rod to be their next manager 52
- Breaking down the Braves-Dodgers trade 20
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 34
- So that Juan Uribe trade to the Braves is back on … 11