Jul 20, 2013, 7:55 PM EDT
Unbeknownst to Brewers manager Ron Roenicke, the name of his city was misspelled on his jersey as he stood in the dugout observing his team as they battled the Marlins.
Via ESPN’s Darren Rovell on Twitter:
— darren rovell (@darrenrovell) July 20, 2013
It’s M-I-L-W-A-U-K-E-E, Ron, come on!
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (241)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (130)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (111)
- Must-Click Link: Yasiel Puig’s harrowing journey to the United States (95)