Jul 20, 2013, 7:55 PM EST
Unbeknownst to Brewers manager Ron Roenicke, the name of his city was misspelled on his jersey as he stood in the dugout observing his team as they battled the Marlins.
Via ESPN’s Darren Rovell on Twitter:
— darren rovell (@darrenrovell) July 20, 2013
It’s M-I-L-W-A-U-K-E-E, Ron, come on!
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)