Jul 22, 2013, 8:23 AM EDT
While baseball legend Hank Aaron and his wife were away, burglars forced their way into the couple’s southwest Atlanta home, stealing jewelry and two BMWs, police said Friday.
I still consider Hank Aaron to possess the two BMWs. I know he technically does not anymore, but he still has those BMWs in my opinion.
- Eduardo Rodriguez dazzles in major league debut 7
- Masahiro Tanaka expected to rejoin Yankees next week 4
- Alex Rodriguez is the all-time AL RBI champion. Sorta. 76
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 85
- Cardinals GM John Mozeliak: Matt Adams out 3-4 months, possibly the year, with torn quad 60
- Bryce Harper leads in the first round of National League All-Star voting 29
- Buster Olney: The Marlins should hire A-Rod to be their next manager 54
- Breaking down the Braves-Dodgers trade 20