Jul 22, 2013, 8:23 AM EST
While baseball legend Hank Aaron and his wife were away, burglars forced their way into the couple’s southwest Atlanta home, stealing jewelry and two BMWs, police said Friday.
I still consider Hank Aaron to possess the two BMWs. I know he technically does not anymore, but he still has those BMWs in my opinion.
- Report: Two agents rumbled in the parking lot at the Winter Meetings 20
- Mets sign 40-year-old Bartolo Colon for two years, $20 million 38
- MLB rules committee decides to eliminate collisions at home plate 45
- Mariners sign Corey Hart to incentive-laden deal 27
- David Price would not consider an extension with the Mariners if he’s traded there 35
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)