Jul 22, 2013, 9:15 AM EDT
I believe it’s the first pic too!
Not sure what everyone is so excited about. I mean, he’s adorable, but most babies are.
Anyway: feel free to use this thread to discuss that all-time great accidents of birth. I’m gonna go with Chip Caray, but I’m sure there are many options.
UPDATE: All-Stars give Kate and William advice on raising the Royal Baby:
- Alex Cobb confirmed to have elbow ligament tear 8
- Royals expected to get closer Greg Holland back tomorrow 1
- Madison Bumgarner threw his fastest pitch since 2010 9
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 56
- Rangers snap Astros’ 10-game winning streak 7
- UPDATE: Hanley Ramirez exits game with a left shoulder sprain 27
- Nelson Cruz, Adrian Gonzalez named Players of the Month 18
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 95
- Torii Hunter doesn’t care what Floyd Mayweather has done outside of the boxing ring (140)
- Buck Showalter had some wise words about what’s happening in Baltimore (123)
- Some anti-DH counterpoints (102)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (98)
- Alex Rodriguez hits a pinch-hit home run to tie Willie Mays at 660 home runs (95)