Jul 22, 2013, 9:15 AM EDT
I believe it’s the first pic too!
Not sure what everyone is so excited about. I mean, he’s adorable, but most babies are.
Anyway: feel free to use this thread to discuss that all-time great accidents of birth. I’m gonna go with Chip Caray, but I’m sure there are many options.
UPDATE: All-Stars give Kate and William advice on raising the Royal Baby:
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. 38
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM 66
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 34
- Rangers activate Josh Hamilton from disabled list, send prospect Joey Gallo to Triple-A 12
- Huston Street says he’d retire if he was used like a 1970s-style fireman 48
- CC Sabathia looks like a reliever 28
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 58
- AL All-Star voting update: now “only” five Royals in the starting lineup 59
- With the same-sex marriage decision, the San Francisco Giants get another big win (276)
- Joe Maddon is the latest manager to rip instant replay. He’s got a point. (110)
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (75)
- There was a super ump show in Chicago yesterday (75)