Jul 22, 2013, 9:15 AM EDT
I believe it’s the first pic too!
Not sure what everyone is so excited about. I mean, he’s adorable, but most babies are.
Anyway: feel free to use this thread to discuss that all-time great accidents of birth. I’m gonna go with Chip Caray, but I’m sure there are many options.
UPDATE: All-Stars give Kate and William advice on raising the Royal Baby:
- Cliff Lee struggles in first start back from disabled list 0
- On the 10th anniversary of his MLB debut, let’s appreciate David Wright 29
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 33
- Odrisamer Despaigne loses his no-hitter with two outs in the eighth inning 8
- Brandon Belt headed to disabled list with concussion 5
- Cardinals are interested in David Price, but “would want a financial commitment” from him 47
- Blue Jays, Giants “taking their best shot” at Chase Utley 19
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 27
- Baseball is dying, you guys (148)
- Luke Scott released from Korean team after calling coach a “liar” and a “coward” (108)
- Watch Derek Jeter tell Joe Buck to get the heck out of the clubhouse (91)
- Adam Wainwright follows the rules and pays the price (90)
- The Astros did not sign number one overall pick Brady Aiken. This is a big deal. (90)