Jul 24, 2013, 5:03 PM EDT
Sorry. Bored. Keep waiting for all the Biogenesis shoes to drop and all we get are these guys:
The Office of the Commissioner of Baseball announced today that two Minor League players have been suspended following their violations of the Minor League Drug Prevention and Treatment Program.
Cleveland Indians Minor League shortstop Rubiel Martinez and New York Yankees Minor League left-handed pitcher Anderson Severino have each received a 50-game suspension without pay after testing positive for metabolites of Stanozolol.
These guys are their teams’ respective Dominican Summer League teams. So no, they will not cause anyone to raise questions about stripping anyone else of postseason awards.
- World Series, Game 2: Giants vs. Royals lineups 8
- HBT Daily: Are the Royals doomed, doomed, doomed? 10
- Giants inhaling the air of superiority after Game 1 7
- What’s in a name? “Big Game” James did not come up big for Kansas City 22
- World Series Reset: The Royals look to pick themselves up off the mat 8
- Royals’ World Series hopes in Yordano Ventura’s hands 7
- Giants stomp Royals 7-1 in World Series Game 1 rout 34
- World Series, Game 1: Giants vs. Royals lineups 0
- Erroneous Narrative Alert: no, the Giants are not a “gritty,” anti-stats organization (121)
- So, if you’re not a fan of the Royals or Giants, who ya got? (120)
- Pedro Martinez has some opinions about who the new “face of baseball” is (112)
- “The Kansas City Royals Are the Future of Baseball” — someone actually said that. (93)
- PANTY RAID! Homeland Security agents confiscate unlicensed Kansas City Royals underwear (90)