They are selling frozen beer foam at Dodger Stadium

Jul 24, 2013, 11:33 AM EDT

dodgers logo

Ted Berg at USA Today pointed this out a few minutes ago: you can get a beer with frozen foam on top. I’m already at the airport waiting for my flight to Los Angeles. No, I don’t care if the Dodgers are on the road right now. I’ll wait.

Full details here. Video:

1. jayscarpa - Jul 24, 2013 at 11:45 AM

When I fist saw the headline I thought they were selling only the foam – beer foam on a stick.

• bravojawja - Jul 24, 2013 at 2:04 PM

You have clearly been to too many Renaissance Festivals.

2. Michael Volkmann - Jul 24, 2013 at 11:50 AM

Reblogged this on Michael Volkmanns Blog.

3. flyinhighwithvick - Jul 24, 2013 at 12:14 PM

This is top notch journalism right here. Trade deadline a week away, close divisional races, steroids….nope. Frozen beer foam.

• jcmeyer10 - Jul 24, 2013 at 12:22 PM

So what’s the big scoop these guys are missing?

• Anoesis - Jul 24, 2013 at 12:23 PM

You’re complaining about a light-hearted break from all the steroid outrage? Oh, wait, with that handle you’ve obviously wandered away from the serious, deep world of PFT.

• flyinhighwithvick - Jul 24, 2013 at 12:36 PM

Its called sarcasm, ever hear of it? Just read any article on here, every one of them is filled with it.

• heyblueyoustink - Jul 24, 2013 at 1:00 PM

I hope your screename is full of sarcasm.

• coloradogolfcoupons - Jul 24, 2013 at 5:15 PM

Are you flyin high with Vick as in his taking a water bottle with pot aboard an airline, or in reality ‘hangin high’ with Vick as he strangled pit bulls?

Either way, your screen name could use some advice from a PR firm.

4. deafrecon - Jul 24, 2013 at 12:50 PM

all i can think of is allen iverson’s practice interview, except instead of saying “practice” he says “$10.00.” why are people at ballgames needing to keep beers cold for 30 minutes? beer is not for sipping, pinkies out.

• anxovies - Jul 24, 2013 at 2:17 PM

It’s L.A.

5. thekingdave - Jul 24, 2013 at 1:02 PM

@Anoesis

Where do we send applications to join your elite fraternity? Is a graduate degree necessary? Do you require “SuperUser” status on the Huffington Post? Must we extend our pinkies out when enjoying our favorite microbrew?

• historiophiliac - Jul 24, 2013 at 2:19 PM

Well, to start, you must be able to read and rationally connect comments. If you wanna call that “elite,” it’s cool.

• jcmeyer10 - Jul 24, 2013 at 6:39 PM

Wow, thanks for the self esteem boost. I’m going to tell my mom I’m “elite” :D

• historiophiliac - Jul 24, 2013 at 6:53 PM

You’ve been pretty funny today actually, kid.

6. yankeepunk3000 - Jul 24, 2013 at 2:06 PM

this surely won’t make Dodger stadium anyworse…keep gangsters cool as they stab the opossing player. anyways beer is way too over rated. most stadium beer taste like piss water…putrid shit I do say

7. historiophiliac - Jul 24, 2013 at 2:16 PM

I’m so ashamed that as a community we’ve left less comments on a post about beer than you fellas did the other day on the Royal baby.

Also, I bet someone here figures out how to fry that.

8. blabidibla - Jul 24, 2013 at 4:19 PM

They found a way to add more air and less alcohol in your cup…

…and probably charge you more for the effort.

• jcmeyer10 - Jul 24, 2013 at 6:27 PM

It’s like going to a posh LA restaurant (or any major city) and paying 50 dollars for a dish with “foam” in the description.

9. notsofast10 - Jul 24, 2013 at 10:06 PM

You may rethink your strategy when you get out to California and see what the taxes are and said “Frozen Beer”

Orioles turn AL East on its head