Jul 24, 2013, 1:13 PM EDT
While the Brewers’ portal to the MLB.com shop area is now Ryan Braun free, the Braun jerseys themselves are easy enough to find and are still marked at full price. An authentic Braun home jersey costs $298.99 through MLB.com, the same price one would pay for a Brewers jersey featuring the name and number of Jean Segura, Corey Hart or Rickie Weeks instead.
The only nod to Braun’s current status would seem to be that he’s been removed from the Brewers’ player shop links, which features Segura, Carlos Gomez, Weeks, John Axford, Aramis Ramirez and Yovani Gallardo. The Gomez link, though, doesn’t actually bring up anything Gomez related. It just features personalized jerseys, instead. Axford, at least, has a t-shirt.
- Bill Stoneman taking over as Angels’ interim GM 0
- Jerry Dipoto loses power struggle with Mike Scioscia, steps down as Angels general manager 24
- Bobby Bonilla’s isn’t the only deferred money deal in the game. And isn’t even the worst. 47
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. 67
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM 74
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 46
- Rangers activate Josh Hamilton from disabled list, send prospect Joey Gallo to Triple-A 12
- Huston Street says he’d retire if he was used like a 1970s-style fireman 51
- With the same-sex marriage decision, the San Francisco Giants get another big win (276)
- Joe Maddon is the latest manager to rip instant replay. He’s got a point. (110)
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (75)
- There was a super ump show in Chicago yesterday (75)