Jul 24, 2013, 1:13 PM EDT
While the Brewers’ portal to the MLB.com shop area is now Ryan Braun free, the Braun jerseys themselves are easy enough to find and are still marked at full price. An authentic Braun home jersey costs $298.99 through MLB.com, the same price one would pay for a Brewers jersey featuring the name and number of Jean Segura, Corey Hart or Rickie Weeks instead.
The only nod to Braun’s current status would seem to be that he’s been removed from the Brewers’ player shop links, which features Segura, Carlos Gomez, Weeks, John Axford, Aramis Ramirez and Yovani Gallardo. The Gomez link, though, doesn’t actually bring up anything Gomez related. It just features personalized jerseys, instead. Axford, at least, has a t-shirt.
- A pitch clock in Major League Baseball? No thanks. 9
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 39
- Garrett Richards suffers ugly left knee injury 22
- Giants win protest, will complete rain-halted game at Wrigley Field on Thursday afternoon 43
- Royals might actually know what they are doing 33
- Curt Schilling reveals that he was diagnosed with mouth cancer, blames smokeless tobacco 70
- Clown shoes in Chicago: the Cubs grounds crew couldn’t get the tarp on the field 58
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 69
- Mike Matheny addresses turmoil in Ferguson: “It’s a sad situation. It’s a tough situation for our city” (127)
- Here’s today’s dose of barfy Derek Jeter sentiment (82)
- Let’s speed up the pace of play. But let’s not be gimmicky about it. Let’s just enforce the rules. (74)
- Curt Schilling reveals that he was diagnosed with mouth cancer, blames smokeless tobacco (71)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (69)