Jul 24, 2013, 1:13 PM EST
While the Brewers’ portal to the MLB.com shop area is now Ryan Braun free, the Braun jerseys themselves are easy enough to find and are still marked at full price. An authentic Braun home jersey costs $298.99 through MLB.com, the same price one would pay for a Brewers jersey featuring the name and number of Jean Segura, Corey Hart or Rickie Weeks instead.
The only nod to Braun’s current status would seem to be that he’s been removed from the Brewers’ player shop links, which features Segura, Carlos Gomez, Weeks, John Axford, Aramis Ramirez and Yovani Gallardo. The Gomez link, though, doesn’t actually bring up anything Gomez related. It just features personalized jerseys, instead. Axford, at least, has a t-shirt.
- Phillies GM told Ryan Howard they’d be better off “not with him but without him” 68
- Trea Turner’s agent is unhappy his client is in limbo after trade to Nationals 37
- Nexen Heroes accept Jung-Ho Kang posting fee from unidentified MLB team 21
- Giants acquire Casey McGehee from the Marlins 15
- The Padres have given their fans something to talk about. Which is badly needed in San Diego. 64
- Justin Upton traded to the Padres for three prospects 79
- Bud Selig will get a $6 million a year pension. Which is obscene. 144
- Jake Peavy agrees to a two-year, $24 million deal to stay with the San Francisco Giants 26
- The United States will seek to normalize relations with Cuba (144)
- Bud Selig will get a $6 million a year pension. Which is obscene. (144)
- Cubs, Red Sox, Dodgers, Padres, Rangers, and Astros interested in Phillies’ Cole Hamels (111)
- Rays, Padres, Nationals agree to 11-player trade (97)
- Chase Headley signs a four-year deal with the Yankees worth at least $52 million. (95)