Jul 24, 2013, 1:13 PM EDT
While the Brewers’ portal to the MLB.com shop area is now Ryan Braun free, the Braun jerseys themselves are easy enough to find and are still marked at full price. An authentic Braun home jersey costs $298.99 through MLB.com, the same price one would pay for a Brewers jersey featuring the name and number of Jean Segura, Corey Hart or Rickie Weeks instead.
The only nod to Braun’s current status would seem to be that he’s been removed from the Brewers’ player shop links, which features Segura, Carlos Gomez, Weeks, John Axford, Aramis Ramirez and Yovani Gallardo. The Gomez link, though, doesn’t actually bring up anything Gomez related. It just features personalized jerseys, instead. Axford, at least, has a t-shirt.
- Edwin Encarnacion slugs three home runs as Blue Jays thrash Tigers 0
- Mark Teixeira says he’s having “serious pain” when he tries to run 12
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 22
- Vin Scully will return in 2016 for his 67th season of broadcasting 43
- The Athletics have a travel-heavy 2016 schedule and unsuccessfully tried to have it altered 11
- Mariners fire general manager Jack Zduriencik 75
- Pedro Martinez wonders if bad chemistry is the reason the Tigers and Mariners are out of contention 53
- Vote of non-confidence: Reds owner says manager Bryan Price won’t be fired before the season is over 23
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (263)
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (200)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (170)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (123)