Jul 25, 2013, 7:01 PM EST
Hamilton told the Los Angeles Times earlier this week that he began feeling symptoms when he woke up on Monday. He was diagnosed with inflammation following X-rays and an MRI and received a cortisone shot to deal with the pain. It has apparently done its job, as he’ll play right field and bat cleanup tonight.
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Not everyone is happy about home plate collisions being taken away (135)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)