Jul 25, 2013, 2:00 PM EDT
Best part is when he sticks his neck with giant syringe. And the part where, next season, he can barely lift a bat. Based on the comments at HBT I am certain that 75% of you actually think PEDs work this way.
(thanks to Peter for the heads up)
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (133)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)