Jul 25, 2013, 2:00 PM EDT
Best part is when he sticks his neck with giant syringe. And the part where, next season, he can barely lift a bat. Based on the comments at HBT I am certain that 75% of you actually think PEDs work this way.
(thanks to Peter for the heads up)
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (74)
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (70)
- Ryan Braun calls himself an “artist,” doesn’t care what fans on the road will shout at him (70)