Jul 25, 2013, 4:00 PM EDT
If you want to suspend A-Rod for something, please, form an orderly line. We can’t all suspend him at once. You’ll all get your chance to suspend A-Rod. We merely want this to be an efficient process:
Source: A-Rod will be disciplined for seeing doctor without Yankees’ permission. Team hasn’t decided what it will be.
— steven marcus (@newsdaymarcus) July 25, 2013
You figure it will be a suspension of some kind. Which will be immediately dwarfed by MLB Biogenesis discipline. In other news, A-Rod’s self-immolation has been something to see.
- The Nationals extend their winning streak to 10 games with another walk-off victory 7
- Garrett Richards out 6-9 months with torn patellar tendon 11
- A pitch clock in Major League Baseball? No thanks. 88
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 81
- Garrett Richards suffers ugly left knee injury 28
- Giants win protest, will complete rain-halted game at Wrigley Field on Thursday afternoon 46
- Royals might actually know what they are doing 33
- Curt Schilling reveals that he was diagnosed with mouth cancer, blames smokeless tobacco 72
- A pitch clock in Major League Baseball? No thanks. (92)
- Here’s today’s dose of barfy Derek Jeter sentiment (82)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (81)