Jul 25, 2013, 4:00 PM EST
If you want to suspend A-Rod for something, please, form an orderly line. We can’t all suspend him at once. You’ll all get your chance to suspend A-Rod. We merely want this to be an efficient process:
Source: A-Rod will be disciplined for seeing doctor without Yankees’ permission. Team hasn’t decided what it will be.
— steven marcus (@newsdaymarcus) July 25, 2013
You figure it will be a suspension of some kind. Which will be immediately dwarfed by MLB Biogenesis discipline. In other news, A-Rod’s self-immolation has been something to see.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- The Cleveland Plain Dealer comes out strongly against Chief Wahoo (116)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (88)
- Report: Harold Reynolds, Tom Verducci to join Joe Buck for World Series booth at Fox (73)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)