Jul 25, 2013, 4:00 PM EST
If you want to suspend A-Rod for something, please, form an orderly line. We can’t all suspend him at once. You’ll all get your chance to suspend A-Rod. We merely want this to be an efficient process:
Source: A-Rod will be disciplined for seeing doctor without Yankees’ permission. Team hasn’t decided what it will be.
— steven marcus (@newsdaymarcus) July 25, 2013
You figure it will be a suspension of some kind. Which will be immediately dwarfed by MLB Biogenesis discipline. In other news, A-Rod’s self-immolation has been something to see.
- Rosenthal: Mariners’ offer to Robinson Cano hasn’t topped $200 million 11
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 9
- Report: Talks between the Mets and Curtis Granderson have “intensified” 31
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury 159
- Marlins sign free agent catcher Jarrod Saltalamacchia to three-year, $21 million contract 44
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (159)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (134)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (98)
- Robinson Cano met with the Mariners in Seattle (86)
- Yankees’ Jacoby Ellsbury signing to pay big dividends… for now (80)