Jul 26, 2013, 11:03 AM EDT
I don’t know if this a function of an angry populace thumbing its nose at the editorial board of the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel and it’s “get rid of Braun” jag or simply a matter of hardcore gangster types having a new anti-hero to celebrate, but it’s interesting:
Interesting from #Brewers COO Rick Schlesinger in the Milw J-S: Braun merchandise sales have actually increased since Monday.
— Adam McCalvy (@AdamMcCalvy) July 26, 2013
Wait, no one reads newspapers anymore and Ryan Braun wouldn’t be gangster even if put a hit out on that urine collector. So never mind.
- Bryce Harper pulled from Saturday’s game for not hustling 0
- Report: MLB likely to adjust rules for plays at home and transfer catches 13
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 17
- Giancarlo Stanton sends the Marlins to victory with a walk-off grand slam 22
- Jason Bartlett will retire after 10 years in the big leagues 11
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (248)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (96)