Jul 26, 2013, 11:03 AM EDT
I don’t know if this a function of an angry populace thumbing its nose at the editorial board of the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel and it’s “get rid of Braun” jag or simply a matter of hardcore gangster types having a new anti-hero to celebrate, but it’s interesting:
Interesting from #Brewers COO Rick Schlesinger in the Milw J-S: Braun merchandise sales have actually increased since Monday.
— Adam McCalvy (@AdamMcCalvy) July 26, 2013
Wait, no one reads newspapers anymore and Ryan Braun wouldn’t be gangster even if put a hit out on that urine collector. So never mind.
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (104)
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (99)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (89)
- Giants players love having Barry Bonds at spring training (88)
- Ryan Braun calls himself an “artist,” doesn’t care what fans on the road will shout at him (82)