Jul 29, 2013, 5:45 PM EST
Evan Brunell is a super nice guy I’ve had the pleasure of meeting and is a great baseball writer too. He also happens to be hearing impaired and thus is a good lip-reader. He applied this skill to some video of manager-umpire arguments and the results are over at Deadspin.
Obviously there are TONS of naughty words in this, so if you work someplace that doesn’t like you clicking to things with naughty words — or if random F-bombs make you retreat to your fainting couch — you may want to move along.
The rest of us can use the post for argument tips.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (102)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)