Jul 29, 2013, 5:45 PM EDT
Evan Brunell is a super nice guy I’ve had the pleasure of meeting and is a great baseball writer too. He also happens to be hearing impaired and thus is a good lip-reader. He applied this skill to some video of manager-umpire arguments and the results are over at Deadspin.
Obviously there are TONS of naughty words in this, so if you work someplace that doesn’t like you clicking to things with naughty words — or if random F-bombs make you retreat to your fainting couch — you may want to move along.
The rest of us can use the post for argument tips.
- Clayton Kershaw cleared to begin rehab assignment on Friday at High-A Rancho Cucamonga 1
- Michael Pineda ejected in second inning for pine tar on neck, facing a 10-game suspension 82
- Mark Trumbo diagnosed with stress fracture in foot 7
- Josh Johnson needs a second Tommy John surgery 21
- Sammy Sosa wasn’t invited to Wrigley Field’s 100th birthday 45
- Josh Lueke is a rapist. How often does that bear repeating? (200)
- Benches clear in Pittsburgh after the Brewers’ Carlos Gomez bat flips a third-inning triple (183)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (169)
- Michael Pineda ejected in second inning for pine tar on neck, facing a 10-game suspension (115)
- Chipper Jones chimed in on the Carlos Gomez incident (111)