Jul 29, 2013, 5:45 PM EST
Evan Brunell is a super nice guy I’ve had the pleasure of meeting and is a great baseball writer too. He also happens to be hearing impaired and thus is a good lip-reader. He applied this skill to some video of manager-umpire arguments and the results are over at Deadspin.
Obviously there are TONS of naughty words in this, so if you work someplace that doesn’t like you clicking to things with naughty words — or if random F-bombs make you retreat to your fainting couch — you may want to move along.
The rest of us can use the post for argument tips.
- Matt Kemp remains “in play” for the Red Sox 45
- Robinson Cano “didn’t want to play” for Joe Girardi 97
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran 125
- Mike Napoli agrees to two-year, $32 million deal with Red Sox 36
- Curtis Granderson leaves Yankees for Mets (and $60 million) 68
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (109)