Jul 29, 2013, 5:45 PM EDT
Evan Brunell is a super nice guy I’ve had the pleasure of meeting and is a great baseball writer too. He also happens to be hearing impaired and thus is a good lip-reader. He applied this skill to some video of manager-umpire arguments and the results are over at Deadspin.
Obviously there are TONS of naughty words in this, so if you work someplace that doesn’t like you clicking to things with naughty words — or if random F-bombs make you retreat to your fainting couch — you may want to move along.
The rest of us can use the post for argument tips.
- Brad Ausmus receives a vote of confidence from new Tigers general manager Al Avila 9
- Title or no title, Dave Dombrowski’s tenure in Detroit was a success 27
- Dave Dombrowski out as Tigers General Manager, team president; Al Avila takes over 59
- Blue Jays’ Aaron Sanchez, John Gibbons disciplined in the wake of Sunday’s plunkings 72
- Believe the hype: Carlos Correa is already a superstar 34
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 55
- Adrian Beltre needs just five innings for the third cycle of his career 16
- The benches cleared in Friday’s Giants-Rangers game (208)
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers (113)
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies (106)
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights (88)