Jul 30, 2013, 4:30 PM EDT
Probably not. But people will wring their hands a bit and talk about how important it is to “get replay right” without ever actually getting on with replay. That won’t change. At least not unless the Red Sox finish a game out of the playoffs.
- 2014 Preview: Chicago Cubs 1
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” 34
- Kris Medlen leaves game with right forearm strain 18
- Cardinals sign Cuban middle infielder Aledmys Diaz to a four-year major league contract 60
- Cardinals and Matt Carpenter agree to a six-year, $52 million extension 12