Jul 30, 2013, 1:30 PM EDT
There are some suggestions that Michael Young is out the door. But if he is, it sounds like the destination has to be Texas. Ken Rosenthal reports that Young, who has a full no-trade clause, will only approve a trade back to the Rangers.
What people have been saying about Young all along is true: he’s a team player who cares only about making the Rangers better. Pity he plays for the Phillies at the moment, but let us not dwell on the details.
- Video: Mike Trout makes a ridiculous slide to beat the tag at third base 0
- Cuba’s best pitching prospect is on his way to America 17
- Will Smith suspended for eight games for the foreign substance on his arm 58
- Will Smith’s ejection once again shows baseball’s silly approach to foreign substance rules 48
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 95
- Who really owns a home run ball? 65
- The story behind the Nationals squirting chocolate syrup on each other after big wins 43
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 131
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (131)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (130)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- GM Dan Jennings to be named the Marlins new manager. And it’s a terrible idea. (111)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)