Jul 30, 2013, 11:32 AM EST
This is relevant to my interests: Topps has taken over 1,000 of its cards as far back as 1980 and is offering them up as art prints for your home. Here’s the promotional video:
These are pretty sweet. Could be sweeter if they went back into the 1950s-70s, as those card designs are fantastic. But for now this is nice.
I mean think about it: how much of a baller move would it be to pay $65 for a framed pic of a 1980 Milt Wilcox and put it in your dining room. It’d probably be worth the divorce.
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 4
- Report: Talks between the Mets and Curtis Granderson have “intensified” 28
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury 155
- Marlins sign free agent catcher Jarrod Saltalamacchia to three-year, $21 million contract 42
- Carlos Beltran likely to land with the Royals? 17
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (155)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (90)
- Yankees’ Jacoby Ellsbury signing to pay big dividends… for now (79)
- Robinson Cano met with the Mariners in Seattle (78)
- Robinson Cano says he never asked for $300 million (69)