Jul 30, 2013, 11:32 AM EDT
This is relevant to my interests: Topps has taken over 1,000 of its cards as far back as 1980 and is offering them up as art prints for your home. Here’s the promotional video:
These are pretty sweet. Could be sweeter if they went back into the 1950s-70s, as those card designs are fantastic. But for now this is nice.
I mean think about it: how much of a baller move would it be to pay $65 for a framed pic of a 1980 Milt Wilcox and put it in your dining room. It’d probably be worth the divorce.
- Ivan Nova diagnosed with a partially torn ulnar collateral ligament in his right elbow 10
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 26
- Bryce Harper pulled from Saturday’s game for not hustling 91
- Report: MLB likely to adjust rules for plays at home and transfer catches 24
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 17
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (248)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (127)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)
- Must-Click Link: Yasiel Puig’s harrowing journey to the United States (99)