Jul 30, 2013, 11:32 AM EDT
This is relevant to my interests: Topps has taken over 1,000 of its cards as far back as 1980 and is offering them up as art prints for your home. Here’s the promotional video:
These are pretty sweet. Could be sweeter if they went back into the 1950s-70s, as those card designs are fantastic. But for now this is nice.
I mean think about it: how much of a baller move would it be to pay $65 for a framed pic of a 1980 Milt Wilcox and put it in your dining room. It’d probably be worth the divorce.
- Clayton Kershaw cleared to begin rehab assignment on Friday at High-A Rancho Cucamonga 0
- Michael Pineda ejected in second inning for pine tar on neck, facing a 10-game suspension 46
- Mark Trumbo diagnosed with stress fracture in foot 6
- Josh Johnson needs a second Tommy John surgery 19
- Sammy Sosa wasn’t invited to Wrigley Field’s 100th birthday 42