Jul 30, 2013, 11:32 AM EST
This is relevant to my interests: Topps has taken over 1,000 of its cards as far back as 1980 and is offering them up as art prints for your home. Here’s the promotional video:
These are pretty sweet. Could be sweeter if they went back into the 1950s-70s, as those card designs are fantastic. But for now this is nice.
I mean think about it: how much of a baller move would it be to pay $65 for a framed pic of a 1980 Milt Wilcox and put it in your dining room. It’d probably be worth the divorce.
- Not so fast on the Bud Selig Hall of Fame talk 10
- Blue Jays sign president and CEO Paul Beeston to extension through 2015 22
- Reds sign four-year contract extension with Devin Mesoraco 11
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives 81
- How Commissioner Rob Manfred Can Make Baseball More Appealing 60
- Blue Jays cut off talks for Orioles executive Dan Duquette 48
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts 118
- Yankees reject A-Rod’s apology attempt 50
- Bud Selig: The Greatest Commissioner in the History of Baseball (146)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (118)
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives (81)
- Comments of the Day: some of you guys aren’t big Bud Selig fans (77)