Jul 31, 2013, 12:03 PM EST
You occasionally see those double steals where the catcher goes after the guy heading to second while the guy on third goes home. Technically, yes, a steal of home, but they really don’t feel like it.
This, on the other and, from Jonathan Villar in last night’s Astros-Orioles game was pretty darn fantastic:
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- The Cleveland Plain Dealer comes out strongly against Chief Wahoo (116)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (87)
- Report: Harold Reynolds, Tom Verducci to join Joe Buck for World Series booth at Fox (73)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)