Jul 31, 2013, 3:30 PM EDT
Bob Nightengale warms the heart:
— Bob Nightengale (@BNightengale) July 31, 2013
And that’s what it’s all about, isn’t it? I mean, apart from good hitting and defense and winning baseball games and stuff. How can you not pass up the chance to add best-friendship-infused chemistry to a team?
Meanwhile, Evan Grant sheds a silent tear, having always known that Wells is Young’s best friend, but heartbroken to see it confirmed so publicly.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)