Aug 7, 2013, 3:45 PM EDT
That’s awful news for the Indians, who may be without one of their best pitchers for the remainder of the season. Kluber had a 3.54 ERA in 116/26 K/BB ratio in 122 innings before the injury, coming out of nowhere at age 27.
If that timetable proves accurate he should have time to return by late September, although building his arm strength up and getting back on track for a potential playoff start could be an issue.
- Rockies place Troy Tulowitzki on the disabled list 17
- Rob Manfred “heavily favored” to be Bud Selig’s replacement 25
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres 103
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 39
- Cliff Lee struggles in first start back from disabled list 15
- On the 10th anniversary of his MLB debut, let’s appreciate David Wright 29
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 36
- Odrisamer Despaigne loses his no-hitter with two outs in the eighth inning 8