Aug 9, 2013, 11:03 AM EDT
All kinds of baseball on the late night shows last night. Following up on Mark Cuban on Jay Leno, Derek Jeter was on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon last night, where he auditioned some possible new walkup music by The Roots and Fallon.
Option three is actually pretty freakin’ sweet. He’ll never use it because he doesn’t roll that way, but he totally should.
- Must-click link: Tommy Harper and the Red Sox’ racist past 28
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 30
- Matt Garza ejected after hitting Andrew McCutchen a second time 33
- Tigers hang on for second straight win against Royals 8
- Phil Hughes could finish the season with the best K/BB ratio in MLB history 14
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 26
- Clayton Kershaw wins his 20th game of the season 13
- Why are so many people acting like Bryce Harper is a bum? 81
- Geddy Lee’s baseball obsession makes it really hard for me to hate Rush (120)
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife (103)
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned (101)
- Umpire ejects jackwagon fan heckling Bryce Harper in Atlanta last night (85)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (83)