Aug 12, 2013, 8:20 AM EST
Adam Jones took to the Twitter after yesterday’s Giants-O’s game:
-Adam Jones (@SimplyAJ10)
This raises all kinds of questions. But first and foremost: who in the hell brings a banana to the ballpark? Second: even if you are going to bring a banana to the park, why do you save it until the ninth inning?
Apart from that Jones had a great day yesterday, hitting a three-run homer and driving in four. But I feel like he’s gonna remember the idiot who threw the banana at him for a long, long time.
- David Price would not consider an extension with the Mariners if he’s traded there 20
- Media paying for athlete interviews? Not likely. But watch this stuff closely anyway. 17
- Rockies acquire Brett Anderson from A’s 12
- D’backs, Angels, White Sox agree to three-team Mark Trumbo deal 65
- Ranking MLB managers by . . . handsomeness 82
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Robinson Cano “didn’t want to play” for Joe Girardi (110)