Aug 12, 2013, 8:20 AM EST
Adam Jones took to the Twitter after yesterday’s Giants-O’s game:
-Adam Jones (@SimplyAJ10)
This raises all kinds of questions. But first and foremost: who in the hell brings a banana to the ballpark? Second: even if you are going to bring a banana to the park, why do you save it until the ninth inning?
Apart from that Jones had a great day yesterday, hitting a three-run homer and driving in four. But I feel like he’s gonna remember the idiot who threw the banana at him for a long, long time.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (102)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)