Aug 12, 2013, 8:20 AM EDT
Adam Jones took to the Twitter after yesterday’s Giants-O’s game:
-Adam Jones (@SimplyAJ10)
This raises all kinds of questions. But first and foremost: who in the hell brings a banana to the ballpark? Second: even if you are going to bring a banana to the park, why do you save it until the ninth inning?
Apart from that Jones had a great day yesterday, hitting a three-run homer and driving in four. But I feel like he’s gonna remember the idiot who threw the banana at him for a long, long time.
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts 65
- Chase Headley plays the hero in his first game in pinstripes 15
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 21
- Rockies place Troy Tulowitzki on the disabled list 18
- Rob Manfred “heavily favored” to be Bud Selig’s replacement 29
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres 108
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 39
- Cliff Lee struggles in first start back from disabled list 15