Aug 12, 2013, 8:20 AM EDT
Adam Jones took to the Twitter after yesterday’s Giants-O’s game:
-Adam Jones (@SimplyAJ10)
This raises all kinds of questions. But first and foremost: who in the hell brings a banana to the ballpark? Second: even if you are going to bring a banana to the park, why do you save it until the ninth inning?
Apart from that Jones had a great day yesterday, hitting a three-run homer and driving in four. But I feel like he’s gonna remember the idiot who threw the banana at him for a long, long time.
- Giancarlo Stanton sends the Marlins to victory with a walk-off grand slam 14
- Jason Bartlett will retire after 10 years in the big leagues 6
- Pirates acquire Ike Davis in a trade with the Mets 39
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 49
- VIDEO: The Yankees turned a triple play against the Rays 24
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (96)