Aug 12, 2013, 8:20 AM EDT
Adam Jones took to the Twitter after yesterday’s Giants-O’s game:
-Adam Jones (@SimplyAJ10)
This raises all kinds of questions. But first and foremost: who in the hell brings a banana to the ballpark? Second: even if you are going to bring a banana to the park, why do you save it until the ninth inning?
Apart from that Jones had a great day yesterday, hitting a three-run homer and driving in four. But I feel like he’s gonna remember the idiot who threw the banana at him for a long, long time.
- Kris Medlen leaves game with right forearm strain 16
- Cardinals sign Cuban middle infielder Aledmys Diaz to a four-year major league contract 48
- Cardinals and Matt Carpenter agree to a six-year, $52 million extension 10
- Jet Blue Park is absolutely incredible 59
- Gary Nolan one of many careers saved by Dr. Frank Jobe 17